2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know what we are waiting for? Also what was the motion by A Finnel????

A VERY Good Morning to all of you wonderful WS'ers!
It's 6:24 A.M. West Coast time here *yawns* and I've just mainlined my coffee supply for the morning.

The Bad news: I have an old computer and can't open more than two screens at a time or it crashes.

The Good News! : I am so very grateful, thankful for all the WSer's here that will add updates and play-by-plays for those of us with old computers, no sound or locked out of viewing sites at place of employment.
YOU ARE WORTH YOUR WEIGHT IN GOLD!

While we are on this "break", I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the rules concerning these jurors.

If you have NOT yet read this mod message below, please do so now.

If you have NOT thanked this mod message below, please do so now.

Thanks so much!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135423"]Trial and Jury Selection Guidelines ***ADVANCED REQUIRED READ*** UPDATED WITH LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is where we need our local body language expert. Dr. Glass, where are you? I would love to know if KC is terrified, scheming, controlled, or WHAT??

She does not look controlled at all to me at least, on the verge is more like it.

Now she is seeing the faces who will determine her fate.

Yowzers - that mug shot!!! Wish someone would do a side by side with the blue hoodie shot! What a difference a day makes - well okay - three years!

Are they not allowed to show any potential jurors? I'm wondering why they are using such strange camera angles and shots....

Yep, that's the one I have, AM-580, (central flas news, weather, & traffic). Playing now, but it's not this ..:maddening:

It's not officially begun yet (jury selection) but could be they are only broadcasting trial? IDK.... sorry.

Ew! CM is making contact again, he shouldn't be touching his client at all.

So the jury has been seated and they are looking directly at Casey? I bet she thinks they can see right though her.

Mason is telling ICA something, she's just shaking her head yes, yes, yes, yes....

CFNews13Casey11 mins agovia Twitter for iPad
#CaseyAnthony and attorneys are facing gallery. She will be face to face with potential jurors. #-fell

CFNews13Casey2 mins agovia Twitter for iPad
Still waiting for jurors to be brought in. #CayleeAnthony is talking with her attorneys as we wait. -fell

http://twitter.com/CFNews13Casey

Is that what's her name - "I'm the one with the terrible hair" sitting over there? Sorry, not trying to be rude - too sleepy to remember her name....

No, it's not the bad hair lady, sorry I forget her name. This attorney is the one they brought in for mitigation

The outfit for ICA is nice. I, personally would not have wore so much black eye make up. My husband asked me if ICA had a "black eye." I had to see what he was talking about...nope she does not.

Everything is still quiet. There is sound but no one is speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria