2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we can't be sure this is what was going on, it does sound like KC. I remember what the Padilla group told us about how KC was with Rob, the same thing. She craves male attention, to be sure.

Interesting post!

Thanks Kimster :) I know I should have prefaced the comment first by saying these are my interpretations and mine alone. I stand by my observations though and am confident this is what I'm seeing. I listened to Tracey M's interview yesterday and remember her saying

"It's all about her (ICA), it's a game to her"

That kinda stuck with me and I think we saw classic ICA game playing yesterday and today.

It must have been going on for a while but maybe it is easier to control ICA in a one/two hour motion hearing rather than 8 hour court days, day in day out. I think we all noticed a change in ICA's demeanor and behaviour at the Frye hearings. ICA spent a hell of a lot of time OUT of jail and in the court surrounded by a plethora of attorneys, private investigators, redbull-go-getters and powerpoint presentation page (ppp) turners. I think this has once again skewered her grasp on reality where she seemed to be Baez's paralegal rather than the defendant. I think it once again goes to show there is no way ICA can maintain a semblance of normality for the 8 or so weeks required and she will have no one to blame but herself.

We have to ask ourselves, why has Mason only gone to visit his client twice in the 12 months he has been representing her, yes twice? Why does Baez seldom visit anymore, and never alone. Why has Medina been the one made responsible for the client visits? There is something going on with Baez and ICA and until yesterday the defense team has managed to keep a lid on it.

Remind to put up some interesting interactions between Lyon, Baez and ICA I've noticed at previous hearings. I think Lyon was well aware of what was going on and extremely uneasy about it.

Excellent as per LG, but I think we are trying to read too much into this. Save to say that things are becoming frosty within the DT/ICA sphere I think it is difficult to try and extrapolate so much from incidental actions and motions.

JMO

However, I wonder if we will get more hints in interviews with the DT after the case is over.

UKlaw,

I am not sure if you were privy to what was happening between Casey and her attorney early on in their association. I think their early interactions are the basis for many of the current extrapolations. They used to be very touchy- feely, and it came out that Casey was literally spending 5 to 8 hours a day in Baez's law office before her second arrest. That is highly unusual. I worked in my Dad's law office. He NEVER spent nearly that much time with any of his clients. EVER. Have you ever seen the video of them leaving jail, under the umbrella, with his arm around her tightly, and she is leaning closely against him, whispering in his ear? I think his wife nearly left him after seeing that one.

Darnudes, your breakdown of Baez and KC's interactions was extremely insightful, imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QstxUZAk0nc[/ame]

@2:26..Baez says, Really..ICA really...Baez your acting like a 2 y/o...so that's why she refused to sit near him....LMAO Baez how you feeling now?

Justice for Caylee

While Mason just touching her arm or back is not inappropriate, I think they should all just stop touching her. If convicted, and after the standard appeal process, in another 2 years or so we will hear of some sort of habeas or post trial relief. It will be KC claiming inappropriate behavior. There have been comments from the beginning already reported in MSM about KC and JB. I should think all eyes would be wide open to this idea and back away slowly.

This is the forlorn look I mentioned earlier - this is when the next jury pool was already in the room and some people were thinking she was getting upset because the charges were about to be read out.

No Way! ICA was upset because Baez would not let her sit next to him when the swapped to the other side of the desk.

Attachments

• caseyforlorn.png
    caseyforlorn.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics