2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when the DT instructs HHJP and that is exactly what CM and JB are doing!

Not TV in cafeteria, a radio on a cart in the corner. HHJP wants instructions sent to owner of radio to turn it off.

Recess: awaiting panel.

:lol:

JB now correcting himself. There is not a tv in the cafeteria, it's a radio.

I've noticed lately LDB sits with her arms folded across her chest. Wonder what's up with that. She's been doing it a lot.

Asking about pretrial publicity or what prospective jurors have heard on an individual basis per HHJP.

Sounds like he wants to get through hardship THEN ask about possible opinions and exposure.

2niruoo.jpg
[/IMG]

Wonder why she is holding her hands to her chest/blouse?
It is buttoned up.

Who is the lady with black hair and the black suit?
New Jury consultant? Lawyer from Mason's firm?

In a brief recess - to prepare for new jurors.

JB complaining that there is a radio in the cafeteria....:doh: I hate to tell em this but there's no live feed on the radio. :doh:

He needs to blame himself, CA and those who left the team, LKB for saturating the news with Casey Anthony...I suspect this was his plan all along....I can't stand the whining...JMHO
IMO, this was the "big mistrial plan". Hizhonor seems to be on a mission to "thwart" those plans.

Casey doesn't know what to do with herself this morning it appears.

KC isn't going to be able to keep her hands off her bangs now. She shouldn't have cut them. Mistake. Huge mistake.

JB complaining about the TV and the radio in the cafeteria - prospective jurors are listening to both while waiting to be called.

Now what are they doing? Turning her back to the camera?

Wonder why she is holding her hands to her chest/blouse?
It is buttoned up.

Who is the lady with black hair and the black suit?
New Jury consultant? Lawyer from Mason's firm?

Something for her to fidget with since she can no longer rub her bangs back.:twocents:

I think she gelled them back before.

I think the lady we've been seeing the past couple of days is a jury consultant. And if she is, maybe she advised ICA to 'soften' her look for court.

I wonder how Snookie feels about Casey wearing her poof??

I think instead of the side buns we were suggesting yesterday afternoon, they gave her the long bangs in a feeble attempt to hide her ears in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa