2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bets on AF questioning? I think she'll pass on this juror too.

This line of questioning by JB is proof that the DT is stalling. JB is just meandering thru the inquiry, they know they don't want him but he's going on and on.

You'd think that if ICA was so innocent as the DT is going to state they'd want to rush to opening statements.

Might as well go ahead and zap him off.

I don't understand why they continue to question/instruct him. By his own admission, he does not qualify to serve on this jury. Move on!

It may seem a stretch but it's totally believable. I'm here in Palm Beach County and there are a LOT of people who have no idea KC is.

But the longer this selection process goes on the worse it might get. It's front page news everyday in Pinellas County. Especially if they have to get a whole new group of pot. jurors who have not been read any rules about not gathering info about this case. I really hope they can wrap it up today, but it's not looking too good at the moment.

I wish someone would answer the how can you set aside question with a statement like .. I have faith in our justice system .. it has worked for 200 + years. We are blessed to have many "rights" that are the envy of people throughout the world.I can set aside these things because The accused is innocent until PROVEN guilty ..

I've been on and off today, but from what I've seen, I don't see how anyone can look at ICA, and the way she's acted in court today, and not see guilty! She does not look like someone who's even remotely innocent. Sitting there laughing etc....when she's on trial for the murder of her sweet daughter!

I agree, innocent or guilty, her baby was murdered!!! And especially if she were innocent as "they" claim, how can she behave like she does, especially the way she has been behaving today. The stupid way she has of raising her eyebrows, and that way she laughs and then covers her mouth. As I've said before I feel like slapping her face.

But the longer this selection process goes on the worse it might get. It's front page news everyday in Pinellas County. Especially if they have to get a whole new group of pot. jurors who have not been read any rules about not gathering info about this case. I really hope they can wrap it up today, but it's not looking too good at the moment.

Unless you go ahead and sequester the jurors that is already on.

d9pcj.jpg

It is starting to get glitchy on this thread . . . having a little trouble refreshing . . . guess that means we need to slow down a bit and not refresh so often. I will be good and not keep hitting the F5 button.

3131-F Vacation in London, July 14th...works for school inventorying equipment---she is out sick, they passed her over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member