2011.05.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No strawberry - I think they are trying to trademark her name and image.

I think we should all MAKE OUR OWN t-shirts that say Justice for Caylee and wear them into the courtroom. Wouldn't THAT make a statment?

I think we should all MAKE OUR OWN t-shirts that say Justice for Caylee and wear them into the courtroom. Wouldn't THAT make a statment?

Great idea for all who live close!

my problem is that the Anthony grandparents even have the TIME or INCLINATION to SUE. Why aren't they at jury selection..

they DID FIGHT to be able to be there..

so WHERE ARE THEY?????

???
They're not at work. :innocent:

Talking about "leaders" on the jury - possible foreman

Natisha saying 1319 could end up being a leader for the defense side. (Really?)

Oh - here's Lenny

asking about first up/foreman

I like:

AA woman Natisha... really??????? get real! moo

ah Leonard -10-15 minutes at a time. another incisive observation

New song to consider

Talking about the disgusting song we won't mention and how disrespectful it is to Caylee.

NG talking to a jury consultant about Bubba the Love Sponge and the parody song. NG says its very upsetting and disrespectful to Caylee.

talking now about 3308 hearing the bad song on the love sponge

NG bringing up a parody called "my trunk" that disgusted her.

NG: tot mom warmed back up to JB, but believe it is an act
LP: says that's Casey, 9 am upset, later warm up, runs life 10 - 15 minutes at a time

Yes it would! Too bad I'm in PA. :sigh:

Caller: wants to know out of the jurors already selected if anyone looks like a leader, foreman?

Natisha Lance: one juror who can't judge people, predicts defense would lean heavily on her during trial

NG asking Leonard Padilla about ICA warming up to JB again. LP: that's Casey, one moment she'll be cold, then warm up. Runs her life 10-15 minutes at a time, that's how she is. NG: given to extremes, no in between.

NG talking about parody song called "My Trunk" about "tot mom", also Caylee's body decomposing in the trunk. NG says so disrespectful won't even put lyrics on the air.

Does anyone remember the very first time Nancy Grace covered this case? That is when I first heard of it.

nancy will say the jurors will smell the smell...

that is not in yet nancy... it is up for consideration

Oooh I want the Justice for Caylee t-Shirt.

There will probably be a mad dash to sell or buy them, get them just in case this trademarking business goes through. Sell them all out before that time, nothing to worry about then:crazy: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa