2011.05.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla must enjoy being NG's whipping post - or else he needs a paycheck real bad.

IMO He just likes his face on tv...he's a bit of a media ho....but I adore him! lol Now he's entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you interpret the 'arms up' motion to mean? EXASPERATION?

I recognize it all too well as my darling sweet 18 yr old does that same 'arms up' motion to us at times, in between exasperated grunts, and brief comments like, Are You SERIOUS?

I thought it looked like 'What's up with YOU'?

He is probably sick of her ... she wants to argue and he won't cooperate.

A lot of men are like that, just block it out and go deaf when a woman is stomping out, angry.

Casey is gonna blame jose for everything. watch and see!

We are taking your call

NG: KC never looks behind her in court this morning. NG was there 30 or 40 ft from her (LOL love it). She never completely turns from one side or another almost obstucting full view from side. And what do you think of bickering between Baez and KC.

Body language expert Susan: GA and CA not in court as earlier when she would turn and look. No there to support her. Really something going on---there is some friction---Baez and KC need to take it outside of courtroom and sort it out.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
FYI- No juror broke down in tears. No fight between Casey and Jose. Don't believe everything you see on TV (and I work in TV)

Um, jealous much, Jim L.? We heard the tears in her voice, and NG AND JC both said she was crying. And it is OBVIOUS that JB and ICA are fighting.

We don't know why JB took off yesterday, get over it, NG. The judge permitted it.

JC dodging the question of a fight between JB and ICA by saying she sees her warming up to CM and the females.

I think Casey's mad because it's now about Jose (and how he does his job - albeit lamely) and not about ICA and she's too egotistical (or just a sociopath) to understand the difference...

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
FYI- No juror broke down in tears. No fight between Casey and Jose. Don't believe everything you see on TV (and I work in TV)

Then Jim Lichtenstein needs to watch WFTV, the video where JB tells ICA 'you're acting like a 2 year old'- they had been festering over something before that.

You know, this jury selection is all about ICA's rights just like a lot of the pretrial motions were but the trial will be all about Caylee's right to live. I'm sure they will have a poster of her on display the whole time. And I hope they put a poster of her with Jojo and Cici so they have to look at it every day too.

Um, jealous much, Jim L.? We heard the tears in her voice, and NG AND JC both said she was crying. And it is OBVIOUS that JB and ICA are fighting.

He has been sitting there in the front row for the whole selection.

Does anyone think that the feud may be about KC wanting to take the stand and JB is refusing to let her.

WHOA!! Nancy just scared the crap out of me! I wasn't expecting that surge of anger!

NG gets on my nerves sometimes and I have to turn the channel. But I am glad she is there and covering this again. She does crack me up with some of her stuff.

When ME takes the stand what do expect the testimony Dr. Oliver?

Oliver: devastating evidence.

NG: Marc, I just don't think in our justice system that this point in the process for Caylee's voice to be heard (NG calling KC "lookin' pittiful LOL she's a hoot sometimes)

Klass: In reality the trial about the state giving the accused to the opportunity to excuse and justify the horrible crimes commited against Caylee. Her family needs to sit there and speak for Caylee. Those same people are going to be sitting there for KC too. If there is a guilty verdict they can make a victim impact statement prior to sentencing.

NG: Caylee's voice isn't being heard at all right now.

NG shouldve played CMs video about what he REALLY thinks about ICA, before his reputation/fame/ego (oh if i could only find the right words)....regarding the plea or LWOP and a circus trial....after Jeans comments.

I find JC's comments an insult to intelligence of anyone who has sat and watched this process for the last 10 days

Callers tonight want to know who is representing Caylee in Court?
NO one from the A family, that's for sure.
It's all about ICA.
Caylee's voice is not being heard in this Jury Selection, when will it be heard?

More video of juror describing what she knew about Caylee's death.....

NG talking about her observations of ICA in court, never turning around, etc.

Susan, jury consultant: Has sat right behind ICA in past court appearances, no one there now she feels is supporting her. Now the distance between JB & ICA tells her there's friction but they need to take it out of the courtroom.......

Caller: Wants to know what went on with JB?

JC: Speculation either way whether it was a delay tactic or he wasn't feeling well; looked well today. What she sees is ICA warming up to CM; like a grandfather to protect her, and also bonding with female lawyers.

NG: No one is echoing Caylee's voice, what she went through when she died. What do you expect the testimony to be when the ME takes the stand?

Dr. Oliver, ME: Expects it to be devastating, but clinical.

NG talking to Marc Klaas. NG concerned about Caylee's voice not being heard, it's all about ICA. Nothing about the torture, body rotting.......

MK: The trial is about the accused trying to justify the horrible crimes they committed. Her family is going to have to sit there stoically, it's a real mixed bag, there will be an opportunity for them to express themselves as members of Caylee's family, opportunity for victim impact statement prior to sentencing.

NG still asking when Caylee will be brought to the center......

Brian, PhD: Weeks where the focus will be on Caylee. Victim's and defendants family are one in the same. Want to make sure there's a fair trial or we could wind up doing this all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert