2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Ya'll! Remember to go easy on the Bloody Mary's Nachomama kindly made. We are sure to have lots of WHINE again early this morning! Lets pace ourselves! It is sure to be a wild ride today!:rollercoaster:

Goodmorning every1

Just so you know how anxious I was to get on this forum and find out the latest since the fiasco yesterday(mo)

1. witchy has not even pur her teeth in yet lol

2. not had my morning cuppa yet lol

3. my son is fixing his own breakfast this morning lol

LOL lmao lol

ok, so Ill get a cuppa when its perked and Ill put my top teeth in, but dont expect me to keep them in as today they might fall out of my mouth if another shocker comes our way lol

eta, Ill be working from home, in silent mode, but following along, so thanks to each and every one of you for the links and keeping me in the loop

Just a quick good morning!

Fingers crossed, jury today (but I don't think so!)

I'll catch up with all later!

Have a great day!

I believe the queen Inmate gave orders to dump the entire Pinellas county potential juror panel and start over from scratch in a new location. That explains Judge Perry's triple looks at her yesterday, as if to see if she was really doing that, she was really throwing away a week and a half worth of work and all the expense and all the trouble for the jurors and attorneys and Judge and deputies and court staff. Same reason LDB looked at her like she had two heads.
IMO she was saying "DO IT" .... "I WANT IT DONE" because she wanted this panel dumped and move on. She didn't like any of them. And Judge Perry gave them the option to start over somewhere else and she grabbed that.

I believe that is why nothing was said yesterday - to give those remaining jurors time to get out of that courthouse before the media would surround them and question them about their feelings of being dumped after all the work.

Also why Judge Perry allowed Baez to not be in the courtroom, and probably allowed him to go to Orlando and tie up his other case that has a hearing today.

I believe we will hear this morning that the Pinellas panel was dumped and we have to wait at least a week for Judge Perry to set up jury selection in another location.

I agree! The look on Casey's face when Judge Perry explained how that would work, irked me to no end. A light bulb went off in her head and she's ready to carry this on as long as she possibly can since she realizes that she is in control somewhat about this jury.
I hope this doesn't happen, but if it does, I promise myself that I will not sit and watch another week of jury selection! The simple thought of the "cart before the horse" "who are you" and all the formed opinions of guilty (because I just don't see anyone saying innocent) would drive me insane!

Coffee....check
Soda.....check
Cigarettes.....check
Phone off the hook.....check
Diapers....check
Grits....check
Ketchup....check

Coffee....check
Soda.....check
Cigarettes.....check
Phone off the hook.....check
Diapers....check
Grits....check
Ketchup....check

oh snap lol..

I could use some adult diapers since im taking water pills, wouldnt have to leave my chair, lol

as for ciggy? I stopped smoking 17 months ago and use my ecig now lol

ok, im ready for today...

predicting that jb walkes in with w/ grin on his face, like the cat =^..^= who ate the canary,jmo

I guess i wont get anything done today. lol

:floorlaugh:
Don't feel alone here, I haven't had anything done since jury selection started! :rocker: I signed up few days ago after lurking in the background for endless days.
All you guys n gals are great and I must thank you all for keeping me up to date. I rely on you for what's happening esp. from 8:30 am and 9:00 am and after 3 pm when truTV formerly CourtTV switches to crap shows. I'm deaf and rely on u great peeps to update me with comments on whats happening in court. I need captions and internet TV doesn't do that yet. Now :rocker: on and don't ever stop. Thank you busybodies. :seeya:

I agree! The look on Casey's face when Judge Perry explained how that would work, irked me to no end. A light bulb went off in her head and she's ready to carry this on as long as she possibly can since she realizes that she is in control somewhat about this jury.
I hope this doesn't happen, but if it does, I promise myself that I will not sit and watch another week of jury selection! The simple thought of the "cart before the horse" "who are you" and all the formed opinions of guilty (because I just don't see anyone saying innocent) would drive me insane!

I said it in a previous post yesterday. She will have to go to a remote island with no TV's. The news of this case is now nationwide. So, getting a jury elsewhere will very likely backfire in her face.

Here.

Pot of Coffee ready.
Husband off to work.
Dog fed.
Goats fed.
Chickens released to graze.
Cows out.
Sheep fed.

Bring it on !

So did they specify that they would be meeting in Pinella's County or could they be meeting in Orange County and didn't want to tip off the media.....I know this is a long shot but I've rehashed almost every scenario you could imagine?!?!

BTW thank you for the links to the live video sessions of court. I hunt them down everyday to link to the stations.

Don't feel alone here, I haven't had anything done since jury selection started! :rocker: I signed up few days ago after lurking in the background for endless days.
All you guys n gals are great and I must thank you all for keeping me up to date. I rely on you for what's happening esp. from 8:30 am and 9:00 am and after 3 pm when truTV formerly CourtTV switches to crap shows. I'm deaf and rely on u great peeps to update me with comments on whats happening in court. I need captions and internet TV doesn't do that yet. Now :rocker: on and don't ever stop. Thank you busybodies. :seeya:

:welcome:

welcometothegroup.jpg

I checked the 5th District Court of Appeals website.... Nothing recent from JB.

I said it in a previous post yesterday. She will have to go to a remote island with no TV's. The news of this case is now nationwide. So, getting a juru elsewhere will very likely backfire in her face.

Unless they go to another country where no one speaks English and still allow the trial to go on in English...she's toast.

Karma's a *advertiser censored*:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members