2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about ya'll - but I wouldn't mind at all sitting through GA and CA being sentenced to 179 days for contempt. Wouldn't bother me at all.

yall insessions is not on here and I dont have pc speakers to watch live feed, omg omg omg whats happening?

must get hubby to fix my speakers 2marrow, or else he is sleeping in the chicken coup, lol

withy doesnt have dog house

Judge Perry is going to have a question for JB's client!

LDB and JA getting a little snippy with each other. I guess it's been a long week for everyone!

TOTALLY noticed that as well! LDB did NOT look happy!

hopefully they will have some time away from each other this weekend. (though maybe not if they are getting ready for opening statements on Monday)

Holy Shnikeys!!! I can't keep up with ya'll! :floorlaugh:

HHJP: once you confirm that I have a question for your client and the clerk will verify and call the numbers out so we will all be on the same page.

So who are the three that just got struck? I don't recognize them by their numbers!

I am SO excited! I hope Caylee is watching.

I knew 3281 wouldn't last... Too bad... I liked her.

But it sounds like we have a jury and a good number of alternates.

We do not accept the jury as seated... boo hoo Baez, shouldn't have burned all of your strikes up!

CAN WE PLEASE BE NICE! I DO NOT want to miss the swearing in with all of you, being rude to others WILL get you a time out!

Let's just all get along, we are all here for the same reason.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Figures the DT wants 1340 out! Damn them!

:lol:

JB and CM Vigorously OBJECT to the panel being seated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa