2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted near the end of the trial thread & I want to repeat it here.

Now Baez has put out there that Casey knew of Caylee's death, but with GA denying the drowning, where does that leave the defense????? OOPS!

LOL, inadequate or incompetent counsel?

So did I miss something, I have a 9 week old puppy, so I had to leave a few times for potty breaks, did JB do his ah ha ?

I predicted George would not go along with this earlier today, but I still have no use for him. Kind of makes me feel like a bad person, but it is what it is.

Please, anyone, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the whole Sports Authority an issue because ICA was supposed to deposit $4,000 in the A's checking account, she forged a deposit slip, A's bounced checks, ICA then claimed she was robbed of the $4,000 at gunpoint while working at the Sports Authority, George didn't buy it, started questioning about police reports, etc, and Cindy shut him down?

Wonder if Cindy will try to say that George did sexually abuse Casey.

Then she would have to also turn her back on Lee Anthony... is she willing to destroy Lee for Casey? I would hope not!

JB did say in his opening statement that Lee has admitted to the sexual abuse... I really want to know if that is true and if that is what LE meant when they said "Lee knows what he has done?"

Anyone watching Mark Nejames? He is saying that the only bombshell today is that the defense bombed... (paraphrased)

George stuck with what he's testified to before...and Baez wants to twist and make it ugly. I never thought I would say this so early in the trial...but thank you, George, for doing what's right.

For all of the ups and downs of this case, I never would have thought that it would be over on Day 1, witness 1. The defense has no further case. They lost their 1 opportunity with GA on the stand, and now the SA will coast towards the conviction.

Kind of disappointing, in a way, because it would have been fun to see what craziness the DT would come up with next. However, they have no where to go now. Not disappointing, though, in that ICA will now face her punishment, and Caylee gets her justice!

Cindy now has atleast one of the answers she needed answered to the question WHO killed Caylee. She's ready to tell the whole truth now. imo

I am so proud of george for having no facial reactions during opening statements. didn't think he had it in him. hooray.

ty ty ty to all who have followed. I will be watching video clips of openings and GA testimony tonight but your updates throughout the day have made my work day bearable.

Much appreciated!

I.have.no.words.

Pass the booze. Today was like a bad acid trip. And I've never even used drugs!

Your analogy is perfect..and I have.:floorlaugh: Way back in the day...:floorlaugh:

JB ended up looking like chump. Total fool. JMO

I hate to say this because it may be giving JB too much credit. I think he led the A's to believe they were helping their daughter by telling them to do certain things. All the while knowing he was going to use these things against them in trial to add color to the picture he wanted to paint. :waitasec:

In his opening statement, JB came out like a lion, but upon his cross examination of George Anthony, JB went out like a lamb.
The defense is done, and can be chalked up to JB's inexperience.

Casey is toast!

I really hope that Mallory is taking notes!

I watched WKMG Click Orlando today. I feel they had excellent coverage. I am currently watching their special analysis.

I just called them and thanked them for the coverage.

I am still sooooooooooooooo confused as to how Roy Kronk got Caylee's body away from GA and ICA.

Unless I'm mistaken, and God knows I could be with that rambling shambolic opening of Baez's, but the last time he said Caylee was with anyone was in ICA's hands as she was crying and walking towards George - get me a barf bag! Biggest load of bs I ever heard.

BIG, HUGE talking point is that JB made those accusations in open court on a worldwide audience. He then has the opportunity to question GA on the stand and NEVER, ONCE, EVER does he ask GA a question in reference to abusing ICA.

I didn't think this was possible but JB, IN MY EYES, just sunk to a new low today. I shut down - literally shut down - on his "abuse remark" in his opening statement.

If this is all JB has - well, someone on that DT needs to give ICA a heads up - she' is done. Why waste the taxpayer's money on all this?

So-the line in the sand has been drawn! KC's family abused her and made her the way she is and all of LE from local up to the FBI including their dogs and a rogue "morally bankrupt" meter reader have betrayed her! Did I forget anybody in JB's conspiracy theory?:waitasec:

I am so proud of george for having no facial reactions during opening statements. didn't think he had it in him. hooray.

JVM is saying after seeing that she was wondering if he was on board but was pleasantly surprised that he was not. Nice to hear from JVM. And she called it a crazy defense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg