2011.05.25 First Coast News Interview with Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.
"LEVI PAGE, HOST, "THE LEVI PAGE SHOW": You know, I really don`t give a crap what she looks like. A liar is a liar and she continues to lie."

Mahalo Levi for telling it like it is! What I dont get is why didnt Eric ask her if she isnt the KEY then who is? If Misty thinks LE needs to move on, then who does she think LE should be looking at GMS/TN/RC/CC who? I just wish one of these reporters would ask her point blank WHO?

Drives me crazy these reporters go all the way out there to ask her powder puff questions .... I dont care if prison is hard for her .... LE has stated this is a homicide case and lil Haleigh is deceased, so I really dont care if prison is hard for Misty.

"SHOEMAKER: I can say that I`ve sat in many interviews with Ronald and law enforcement and that topic came up and that was looked at by law enforcement. And every time they asked about it and they went and checked anything that Ronald had to say, it came back as not being true."

What does that mean? Did Shoemaker miss speak?

"LEVI PAGE, HOST, "THE LEVI PAGE SHOW": You know, I really don`t give a crap what she looks like. A liar is a liar and she continues to lie."

Mahalo Levi for telling it like it is! What I dont get is why didnt Eric ask her if she isnt the KEY then who is? If Misty thinks LE needs to move on, then who does she think LE should be looking at GMS/TN/RC/CC who? I just wish one of these reporters would ask her point blank WHO?

Drives me crazy these reporters go all the way out there to ask her powder puff questions .... I dont care if prison is hard for her .... LE has stated this is a homicide case and lil Haleigh is deceased, so I really dont care if prison is hard for Misty.

"SHOEMAKER: I can say that I`ve sat in many interviews with Ronald and law enforcement and that topic came up and that was looked at by law enforcement. And every time they asked about it and they went and checked anything that Ronald had to say, it came back as not being true."

What does that mean? Did Shoemaker miss speak?

I don't know but I thought Shoemaker was talking about Ron C owing money to drug dealers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplfH80wwpc&feature=share

Seriously, Ron the poor father of dead child has been locked up for a year and almost 5 months now. His lawyer says the LE met with him lots of times, obviously there were reasons to do this, they were not meeting with him to ask him advice from this genius what would he do to catch a killer or were asking him to devise plans for them LE know Ron killed his child. Its obvious. Well, its obvious for people to see who aren't hell bent on defending the honor of Ronald.

I think with Misty shes rightfully scared of outside repercussions from both sides of Ronalds really messed up families. We have finger bang gun Annette on one side, and on the other, "bikers" in a parking lot shooting off real guns because there kin made them that mad. jmo

I have never read or heard anyone stating they thought she drowned in any pool but IIRC Whisperer has stated she thought Haleigh may have drowned in the bathtub...JMHO
I'm maintaining my stace that Ron C shot her..JMHO

Hi Em! BBM :)

I am not titian..lol, but i think she may have been referring to the defenses position on the Casey/Caylee trail. ---

I watched that show and what really bugged me was the host saying over and over how Misty had changed and how much weight she has gained. Who cares!! Where is Haleigh? That is what matters. All that matters.

I don't give a "rat's head" if Misty gets as fat as a "hog." What you said is the only truth the interviewer should be going after: "Where is Haleigh?"

Also, what's with the make-up and hair coloring in prison? Are these pivileges that we, the tax-payers, have to fork over. I understand TV's and exercise rooms, only because they keep prisoners calmer. But make-up and hair color? Give me a break!!

I don't give a "rat's head" if Misty gets as fat as a "hog." What you said is the only truth the interviewer should be going after: "Where is Haleigh?"

Also, what's with the make-up and hair coloring in prison? Are these pivileges that we, the tax-payers, have to fork over. I understand TV's and exercise rooms, only because they keep prisoners calmer. But make-up and hair color? Give me a break!!
I'm not sure if this is one of the prisons, but after they were all incarcerated, I remember reading that one of the women's prisons, offered different vocational classes...and I think cosmetology was one of the classes. Maybe one of the inmates is practicing on Misty's hair? But speaking of Misty's hair...I remember her mother insisting that she never cut it, and here it is, freshly cut. I wonder what changed her mind. MOO.

bbm, ITA I couldn't care less about her weight. Where is HaLeigh? :(

that hair color was kool aide (fruit punch)

I'm not sure if this is one of the prisons, but after they were all incarcerated, I remember reading that one of the women's prisons, offered different vocational classes...and I think cosmetology was one of the classes. Maybe one of the inmates is practicing on Misty's hair? But speaking of Misty's hair...I remember her mother insisting that she never cut it, and here it is, freshly cut. I wonder what changed her mind. MOO.

Yes, it's true, several women's prisons have a cosmetology program, including those in other countries. I wonder if there's ever a concern about those sharp instruments they use? :waitasec:

Maybe the TV people put some makeup on Misty? Although, imo, it wasn't a very good job, not at all professional. Her hair did have a reddish tint. Was it lighting or coloring? They do sometimes use pink/red lighting when going into a place lacking good lighting. There are all sorts of camera/lighting tricks available, although that interview appeared very bare bones. Could it have been the late afternoon sun shining through a window onto her hair?

Really, I don't care if Misty has no hair, weighs 500 lbs. or 50 lbs., I just want Haleigh found. If she and Ronald aren't going to tell the truth, then just let them shut up and rot in prison. Same goes with the rest of the family. If they won't tell where Haleigh is and what happened to her, they need to shut the **** up and rot. I'm sick of their lack of trying to find the poor little girl. They should all be ashamed of themselves, even the ones who have no knowledge of what happened, not that I believe for one minute that AS and TN are clueless. The way they took up for convict Ron and ignored justice for Haleigh is unforgivable.

I've looked at many cases on here, and while there are several which are infuriating, this one, THIS ONE, makes me so angry. Sure there are other cases where injustice reigns supreme with no end in sight: Caylee Anthony, Hailey Dunn, Kyron Horman, JonBenet Ramsey, Hasanni Campbell, but this one was so obviously an injustice to the children involved by their families, by CPS, by LE, it's just .... timeout worthy. :maddening: How many years did RC get away with breaking the law? Things he did to Crystal, to the mother of his other son, how his mother and grandmother let him get away with everything while allowing him to put his children in danger...

It's all just too much. :maddening:

His attorney needs a good smack. I hate the way he just smiled in the video when Levi was saying Misty did it. I'm truly beginning to despise all defense attorneys. :banghead: Time to make an exit from Haleigh's forum for a while before I really go crazy. :rocker:

Yes, it's true, several women's prisons have a cosmetology program, including those in other countries. I wonder if there's ever a concern about those sharp instruments they use? :waitasec:

Maybe the TV people put some makeup on Misty? Although, imo, it wasn't a very good job, not at all professional. Her hair did have a reddish tint. Was it lighting or coloring? They do sometimes use pink/red lighting when going into a place lacking good lighting. There are all sorts of camera/lighting tricks available, although that interview appeared very bare bones. Could it have been the late afternoon sun shining through a window onto her hair?

Really, I don't care if Misty has no hair, weighs 500 lbs. or 50 lbs., I just want Haleigh found. If she and Ronald aren't going to tell the truth, then just let them shut up and rot in prison. Same goes with the rest of the family. If they won't tell where Haleigh is and what happened to her, they need to shut the **** up and rot. I'm sick of their lack of trying to find the poor little girl. They should all be ashamed of themselves, even the ones who have no knowledge of what happened, not that I believe for one minute that AS and TN are clueless. The way they took up for convict Ron and ignored justice for Haleigh is unforgivable.

I've looked at many cases on here, and while there are several which are infuriating, this one, THIS ONE, makes me so angry. Sure there are other cases where injustice reigns supreme with no end in sight: Caylee Anthony, Hailey Dunn, Kyron Horman, JonBenet Ramsey, Hasanni Campbell, but this one was so obviously an injustice to the children involved by their families, by CPS, by LE, it's just .... timeout worthy. :maddening: How many years did RC get away with breaking the law? Things he did to Crystal, to the mother of his other son, how his mother and grandmother let him get away with everything while allowing him to put his children in danger...

It's all just too much. :maddening:

His attorney needs a good smack. I hate the way he just smiled in the video when Levi was saying Misty did it. I'm truly beginning to despise all defense attorneys. :banghead: Time to make an exit from Haleigh's forum for a while before I really go crazy. :rocker:

BBM As I see it there is absolutely no reason for any of us to get upset due to the fact Ron C and his family have done absolutely nothing to try and find Haleigh..Why would they even be looking since they know exactly where her remains are located?
IMO Crystal or Marie G should be demanding LE apply some real pressure to TN, AS and other memebers of Ron C's family and IF LE refused to do so they need to file a civil suit against LE, Misty, Ron C, TN, and AS...I know IF this were my child or grandchild LE would be giving me some answers as to WHY they haven't applied any real pressure to anyone in Ron C's family..Either that or..........................
JMHO

At the time of Haleigh's disappearance, RC was driving a purple sedan.
Then we see this "loaner"? of a hugh white pickup truck with decal:
"Only God Can Judge Me." (Who's vehicle is this?) (And whatever happened to Orlando?)

And....then just a few weeks later, Ron & Misty take a 3.5 hour ride to Pinellas county, FL with a huge black pick up truck on the ruse of gettting MEMORIAL tattoos....????

Doesn't it seem logical that Haleigh was disposed of along this round trip 7 hour ride? JMO.

At the time of Haleigh's disappearance, RC was driving a purple sedan.
Then we see this "loaner"? of a hugh white pickup truck with decal:
"Only God Can Judge Me." (Who's vehicle is this?) (And whatever happened to Orlando?)

And....then just a few weeks later, Ron & Misty take a 3.5 hour ride to Pinellas county, FL with a huge black pick up truck on the ruse of gettting MEMORIAL tattoos....????

Doesn't it seem logical that Haleigh was disposed of along this round trip 7 hour ride? JMO.

BBM..IMO...If you are referring to Haleigh's body as being disposed of at that time, No... To me it doesn't seem logical..
Now, IF Ron C and his family found a means to have her cremated, perhaps, ashes could have been scattered at some point somewhere or either buried somewhere.. But...IMO.. Ron C and Misty disposing of Haleigh's remains would be too great a risk for them to take especially on that particular trip.. Also, Misty was with him... I doubt seriously Misty knows how or where Haleigh's remains were disposed of by Ron C and his family.....The Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan would never allow for Misty to have that information..JMHO

I notice in the video footage of Ron at the tattoo shop that Misty is out of sight.
There could have been many stops along the way so that Misty does not know the actual disposal place....I keep thinking of "culverts"

BBM..IMO...If you are referring to Haleigh's body as being disposed of at that time, No... To me it doesn't seem logical..
Now, IF Ron C and his family found a means to have her cremated, perhaps, ashes could have been scattered at some point somewhere or either buried somewhere.. But...IMO.. Ron C and Misty disposing of Haleigh's remains would be too great a risk for them to take especially on that particular trip.. Also, Misty was with him... I doubt seriously Misty knows how or where Haleigh's remains were disposed of by Ron C and his family.....The Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan would never allow for Misty to have that information..JMHO

I agree Em, Haleigh was long disposed of by the time of RC/MC's trip to get their tatts. I feel, at this point, they were carefree and happy, thinking they were free and not charged with the crime. They had money, they had 'fame', they had each other.

Also, I agree that no way, no how MC knew or knows where little Haleigh was disposed of. The Cummings/Neves/Sykes are too clever for that. They trust no one but themselves.

I notice in the video footage of Ron at the tattoo shop that Misty is out of sight.
There could have been many stops along the way so that Misty does not know the actual disposal place....I keep thinking of "culverts"

Misty was at the tattoo shop, and she may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but if a almost one month dead body was in the car, she would have known about it. jmo

Unless she has something important to say then they should just let her rot there .
She never will though because if she does then she will have to confess that she either killed or was a part of the murder of that poor little girl .
Whatever happened to that goofy story of people in the trailer and Hailey scraming ? Misty putting her hands over her ears? After her 4th or 5th story you realize that she is lying for a reason . She would sell out her brother or cousin or Ron in a heartbeat if she could . She can't ..she is the guilty one .

Unless she has something important to say then they should just let her rot there .
She never will though because if she does then she will have to confess that she either killed or was a part of the murder of that poor little girl .
Whatever happened to that goofy story of people in the trailer and Hailey scraming ? Misty putting her hands over her ears? After her 4th or 5th story you realize that she is lying for a reason . She would sell out her brother or cousin or Ron in a heartbeat if she could . She can't ..she is the guilty one .

BBM..She has proven she will sell out her brother, Tommy and her cousin, Jo.
As I see it Ron C and his family are the ones being protected, either by her or LE... Wonder WHY?

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member