2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooh....He must have juice too on Casey! Boy she is getting busy when these guys keep coming in!

I agree with you but that wasn't really my point. Some of these posts put these guys on a pedestal and I'm confused as to why, since at that moment in time they were living the same type of life she was.

Which ones were single parents?? :waitasec:

Matthew is the one ICA called to show an apt to Tony, right?
Yup..Crane's Landing apt. in Winter park
Has known ICA since 2002

JB is really getting under my skin with the question : did you see KC torture Caylee? I mean come on....yeah...KC took Caylee out to the village square and tortured her there, in front of everyone. What a ridiculous question.

moo

Me too! ICA does not stand accused of torturing Caylee...she stands accused of murdering her! :doh:

29nupnp.jpg

Anyone remember what ICA said in her jail call to Chris?

LOL Mason doesn't realize his mike is on - that is funny - Boyfriend says Mason - looking for an apartment....LOL

I've never seen a case where the DT didn't use psych records to use them for mitigation. So I suspect that the reason the DT is keeping the psych records secret at all costs because they say, IMO, that ICA has nothing wrong with her other than she's a narcissistic psychopath capable of killing her child. The DT just can't let that become known. That information would be damning to the DT and ruin their accident theory.

IMO, JMO, MOO etc etc

ITA and I believe it is why the DT shut their depo down and withdrew them from the witness list. Those psychs had ICA pegged from moment 1!

Matthew Crisp does not look at all like I thought he would.

It's funny what pictures our mind conjures up with a name. I had a distinct picture in my mind of what Dante would look like- couldn't have been further from the real thing..

Matthew Crisp has Casey rilled too. Is he the one that worked in the apartment office where she probably got the ZFG info?

I'm relieved I'm not the only one who doesn't remember this guy... lol

LOL. Love the way this guy answered No as "negative"

Are the Feeds everyone are watching "panning" over to ICA? Mine hasn't hardly at all. I would like to see her expressions -- from these ole pals of hers -- while they are giving testimony.

Watch wftv they have 2 screens, one on the witness and one on Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathangel333