2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor pitiful me face is back on now -geesh

Notice that Baez dosen't look at her when ICA is yapping to him.

Ut oh. Note from Jury, I think.

HHJP holding yellow paper talking w/attorneys, JA talking also.

Sidebar already...I imagine the DT is not happy about what is fixing to happen in the court room.

Maybe they are concerned that a juror could loose their lunch?

I hope Casey was witness to something very gross after killing her daughter, and can somehow relate the smell that will be talked about to the fluids she was seeing, and truthfully, I hope it is she that looses her bologna sandwich.

On the bottom of page 325 of CA's depo she described a red plaid blanket that is missing from the trunk of kC's car. Just wanted to clarify because earlier I said black and red.

Sidebaritas comin up!

Does anybody else catch the amused look the Judge always has on is face when he goes to sidebar? Kinda like" I wonder what kooky stuff the DT has dreamed up now??"

I am surprised that with all of the testimony yesterday of the "group of friends" that nothing was brought up about "lies", didn't these friends all suspect that Casey was a liar and they discussed it amongst themselves quite frequently??? I thought I remembered reading that in some of the depositions... wondering why the SA didn't question any of them regarding this character-flaw? I know Melissa did mention the one statement KC made about being a "great liar", but others knew this as well...right?

It did expose her lies. They are not there to tell the jury that Casey is a liar... they are to give their account of what Casey told them. Casey told every single person something different. None of her stories were the same for any of them... they were similar... but not the same. The State proved she was lying based on that testimony.

I just saw the overview and discussion of the odor in the trunk and it suddenly hit me that the "odor" was a baby girl. It all became real to me after all this time. It hurts.

Sorry OT.

Anyway, I wonder if Lee will take the stand this afternoon and will he say "yes" that there was some playing doctor of some such thing with them.

Time to start......

Or even better would be for Lee to say ICA was the instigator and he had to fight her off! (just dreaming to knock her woe is me i'm the poor pathetic victim defense out of the water)

I am surprised that with all of the testimony yesterday of the "group of friends" that nothing was brought up about "lies", didn't these friends all suspect that Casey was a liar and they discussed it amongst themselves quite frequently??? I thought I remembered reading that in some of the depositions... wondering why the SA didn't question any of them regarding this character-flaw? I know Melissa did mention the one statement KC made about being a "great liar", but others knew this as well...right?

The whole witness pool doesn't have to say the were lies . . . the proof from Universal re: kc working there is coming . . . the State will just prove the lies . . . no need to have the DT really whine about prejudical statements and ask again for a mistrial.

Watch ICA when the jury comes in

They were all laughing and joking during that sidebar, so I guess they worked it out.

Is sound cutting in and out for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993