2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll have more shots at it thanks to Casey. This stuff is everywhere. We haven't even gotten to the computer search dates ad keywords yet. Have no fear.
That's right Xin. This is a prime example of how the weight of the cumulative evidence makes it more believable than just this one piece of it.

Important to remember that the elements of the crime must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, not each piece of evidence.

Except that she also wanted guy #2 and #3 and #4....

If she wanted to be with Tony so bad, why was she dating other guys while she was with him? :waitasec:

That the only reason I can't grasp onto this as a motive.

I don't know, but remember that paper they found where she had written "Casey L-------", "Mrs A------ L------", etc etc like a little schoolgirl w/ a crush? He seems to be the special one she really had her sights set on....

I've always thought so. In fact imo she was gonna set it up so that she would come home to find some sort of mass murder...poor, poor ICA. jmho

Or try to make it look like it was a double suicide or murder/suicide. I just had a sick thought, I wonder how many family pets they went through when they were kids? Seriously - her friend mentioned that she buried her dead pets near the school, I wonder how many they had and how many of them had died mysteriously?

If Judge Perry isn't letting this in, then JB will have a tough time proving any molesting happened.

I don't think it strange that GA didn't call 911 while he called for the gas cans. My guess is he didn't expect the decomp smell, was taken aback by it, needed to process the information, and discuss it with CA before he did anything. Remember, they were not dealing with a normal 22 year old--they were dealing with crazy KC.

I think ICA knew Tony wasn't in it for the long haul. ICA always had to have a backup guy. This time it was crucial because she needed a place to live. She had to hide out from her parents, she killed Caylee.

He was moving back to New York and she would cry hysterically at the mere mention of him leaving which probably scared the heck out of him. She only knew him for three weeks before she moved herself in the apartment.

IMO

I have a close family member whom we refer this pattern of behavior as being like a "monkey on a tree" . . .never let go of the last branch (boy) until you have a good grip on the next one. . . . it is a way making sure kc doesn't feel pain . . .a distractor . . .she can let go of them before they hurt her . . . no trust . . .they will use people before allowing someone to hurt them . . .protective mode . . .

Is it just me, or does Mr. George seem weak and ineffective in his questioning and delivery?

I want to know if the jury is sitting directly across from ICA. If they are, something is very wrong. If not, who is there that she smiles and laughs with and mouths things to?

Followed this case from the start, cried buckets of tears over Caylee, and something is just not right. Where is the sadness? When will this trial be about Caylee?

Not motive, but "pre-planning" imo. It shows and relates to her methodical plans to get rid of her 'burden'(S). It would tie into the relevant computer searches and such that we have not see yet.

jmo

The searches were made before this text message. june 10 was the date.

The other searches were done in march ,april and may.

I dont think this conversation shows anything but Tony wanted to fool arround,and he was willing to hang out at her home with her kid and parents on that day. there is nothing that indicates she wasnt planning on having her new boyfriend over any time he wanted after her parents met him which could be how the conversation was meant ,know one knows but Casey.

The state needs facts. that isnt one nor does it lead to one.

I have been watching Casey very closely when the jury comes in and when they leave. She has bonded with someone right across from her. When Judge was talking about the Lightning Game and she grinned from ear to ear, she again made eye contact with the same person. I am not liking this!

Bonding with a juror - I find this really creepy!!

Jean C on HLN just said that ICA looked different that she has on any day in that courtroom, she looked just like a victim!!:banghead:

My how this illustrates how two people can look at the same thing and interpret it two different ways...:dunno:

IMO the SA can use that litte comment of the judge's to their own advantage when they start with the computer forensics phase of trial. Instead of spcifically suggesting that the searches for household weapons, chloroform, shovels etc are about any specific victim simplky refer to it as "searches that suggest someone was researching how to subdue or kill someone"

The jury will remember the judges comment and bingo, problem solved.

Not at all worried by JP's comment.

ETA Jury can connect the dots and think hey, maybe she also intended to get rid of the parental units as well?

Does anyone else think that HHJP should not have made that statement about killing her parents too? I hope this does not cause a problem for him or the State! IMO

Does anyone know if the State asked TL in his deposition if he ever told ICA that he did not want girls, only boys?

If they did and they can ask him that in court, that would be HUGE in front of the jury.

GA says he wouldn't walk away from something he knew was wrong and JB says sarcastically "Cuz you're a stand up guy". GA says he is and kc shakes her head no.
What if he is not a "stand-up guy", but a deceiver? It is possible. Recall, there is no look, no type, that marks the child molester. I am not invested in this case, because I am enthralled mainly with the Amanda Knox case. So GA is new to me. And I do not get a good feeling. Never assume anything, in any case.....

I think ICA knew Tony wasn't in it for the long haul. ICA always had to have a backup guy. This time it was crucial because she needed a place to live. She had to hide out from her parents, she killed Caylee.

He was moving back to New York and she would cry hysterically at the mere mention of him leaving which probably scared the heck out of him. She only knew him for three weeks before she moved herself in the apartment.

IMO

BBM

I'm not so sure about the bolded part. She was sitting around writing "Mrs. Tony Lazzaro." That says long haul to me on her part.

But I totally agree on the back up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74