2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

Here's the 3rd picture in the video, MsFacetious:

ScreenHunter_01May302308-1.jpg

It's quite beautiful.

Thank you. You are right, it is beautiful. :(

I fully believe this picture will make me cry, forever.

I am heartless, have been compared to Casey by my in laws. But every single time I see this picture, I completely lose it.

I think Casey is guilty as sin. However, I cannot look at this picture and then look at Casey now, rages and all... and comprehend the fact that she killed her daughter... I just can't do it.

It gives me an entirely different understanding for her parents and brother. Because no matter how many tantrums they have seen... even like the one we saw in court... they have also seen moments like this picture. I highly doubt they ever saw rage directed at Caylee and they likely never thought that it would be.

The moments like this picture would essentially erase the bad ones. Just like they do with our younger kids.

I can't understand. :(

I know it is very very difficult to step back and react logically when faced with criticism, especially from a parent, but just imagine with me as I have been all day, given the testimony of CA's criticism of ICA as an "unfit mother:" What if??....
... What if ICA had taken the time to count to 10, step back, get perspective, heck get counseling ... and decide that the way to REALLY get back at her mother (as an alternative to brutally murdering the beautiful life everyone loved, even ICA herself at some point) to really take on the criticism of herself as an unfit mother and get back at her own mother would be by proving herself a truly amazing, crazy awesome mother, better than CA was. What a wonderful world that would be. Because I agree with the earlier posters who see a change in ICA's demeanor through the story of these pictures from the time of Caylee's birth -- maybe ICA could truly have been one of those great parents that makes the world a better place through their own children. What a sad waste.

I do believe that ICA was told to act cold and not let things get to her, after all part of her defense is that she doesnt react normally. If she was up there crying when her mother, father, brother and everyone else who testified then that theory would be turned upside down. Not that I think she gives a rats azz about any of them but I do think they are trying to make her seem unusually nonreactive. She doesnt have to act much because that is who she is but it does play into the defense theory.

I might be being cynical but there is no way that CA is not going to be found guilty. At this point it seems the defense is just trying to avoid the death penalty. By having Cindy and George and Lee put through such testimony, it turns them into victims. As they have already suffered at the loss of their granddaughter, the strategy seems to be to try to create such pity fo them that the jury will not seek the death penalty, in order to spare them further pain.

Seems like a clever move that is working.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back