2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is laughing with Miss Seeeeeems?!!!!!!?!?! WTF how can you laugh when your mother just went through that? SHEESH

Cindy Anthony is in the ladies room trying to calm down? A deputy just came out and told George she is doing better. #caseyanthony

Per Wesh

The problem is, and maybe my mind is too technical with this, is that this evidence only proves the lesser, included offenses. It doesn't prove murder 1. It proves she lied to police, concealed a body, but we still don't have proof of ICA murdering her child. So long as that is floating out there, unresolved, in my mind, I need the SA to have so much more.

Oh, just wait until the hard evidence comes in. That will be the final nail.

So this, yes this CA testimony, is JB's aha moment for me. I can see CA's initial actions as rational now. Can't forgive her for her post July 15 actions, but see how she could clean the car and the momma baby. Never thought I be at this point, aha.

:lol:

IS is saying she asked for one more day - Indicating she was very aware of what she was doing! Blows the DT theory out of the water!

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jury listened intently some took notes
4 minutes ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is furious after 911 calls played for jury.. Baez and Sims trying to block camera view of her
5 minutes ago

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George met Cindy and put his arm around her and they walked out of the courtroom together. #caseyanthony -fell
8 minutes ago

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
George put his arm aound Cindy and thtey both left courtroom.
8 minutes ago

An member of the Lippman law firm is helping Cindy walk out of courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell
9 minutes ago

Judge Perry: 5 minute recess. #casey anthony
9 minutes ago

Cindy asked the judge for a break. #CaseyAnthony -fell
10 minutes ago

911 call: Casey says Caylee is with "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez." Casey also sounds calm in the call. #caseyanthony
10 minutes ago

Cindy on stand, head completely down, #caseyanthony looks red-eyed and red-nosed, pursed lips, staring at her mom.
11 minutes ago

#CaseyAnthony is talking on the 911 call. She is crying now here in court. -fell
11 minutes ago

caseyupdates Casey Anthony Update
Cindy has keeled over on the stand in tears as her 3rd 911 call is played for jurors. http://on.wesh.com/CaseyLiveWire
12 minutes ago

Cindy is uncontrollably crying. I can hardly even see her head. She is leaning on the witness stand and has her head in her hands -fell
12 minutes ago

Cindys head is hurried in her hands. Se is ducked down at witness stand. Probably sobbing. Casey crying.
12 minutes ago

911 call is harrowing, Cindy in call is crying, difficult to understand, dispatcher asks her to calm down. #caseyanthony
13 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: Putting her head on podium. #caseyanthony
13 minutes ago

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
LISTEN: 911 Call #1: Cynthia Anthony Says "I Have Someone Here That Needs To Be Arrested": http://at.wftv.com/ihEfGt
13 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: Head in hands, crying. #caseyanthony wiping eyes, red-nosed.
13 minutes ago

#CaseyAnthony is staring at the screen and crying. -fell
13 minutes ago

Cindy's has her head in her hands and is leaning forward on the stand. All I can see is the top of her head. #CaseyAnthony -fell
14 minutes ago

Jurors are all looking at their computer monitors. Cindy has head hurried in her hands.
14 minutes ago

Cindy 911 call: "I need to find her!"
14 minutes ago

LISTEN Cindy 911 CALL: "I'm Not Giving You Another Day, I've Given You A Month": http://at.wftv.com/jlbWe5
14 minutes ago

Cindy's next 911 call: "My granddaughter has been missing for a month....we're talking about a 3 y.o. little girl" #caseyanthony
14 minutes ago

The last 911 call is being played to the jury now. Cindy is very frantic. #CaseyAnthony -fell
14 minutes ago

Listen to the 911 call the jury is hearing now: http://goo.gl/8PHjS
15 minutes ago

We're going to hear another 911 call, kids. Judge Perry's explaining that now.
15 minutes ago

LISTEN: 911 Call #1: Cynthia Anthony Says "I Have Someone Here That Needs To Be Arrested" http://at.wftv.com/ihEfGt
15 minutes ago

Cindy crying still, taking deep breaths in what looks like attempts to steady herself. #caseyanthony wiping her eyes, too.
15 minutes ago

Cindy says, " she lost it," after over hearing that. And screamed, yelled, called police again. #CaseyAnthony is crying too. -fell
16 minutes ago

Cindy bawling on stand, recounting how #caseyanthony told Lee that Caylee had been gone for 31 days. Cindy said she yelled at Casey.
16 minutes ago

Cindy says she overheard #CaseyAnthony tell Lee that "Caylee had been gone for 31 days and that Zanny had taken her." Cindy is sobbing.-fell
17 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: By this time, Lee has arrived, Casey's sitting on her bed. Casey was on the floor crying.... #caseyanthony
17 minutes ago

Cindy said police were not fast enough. She said it seemed like forever before they finally showed up. #CaseyAnthony -fell
18 minutes ago

caseyupdates Casey Anthony Update
RT @AmandaOberWESH: Playing 2nd 911 call where Cindy says her 3 yr old granddaughter m issing for 30 days. She wants Casey arrested.
18 minutes ago

Cindy on stand: Police responded "not fast enough" to her 911 call. "It seemed like forever" before they showed up. #caseyanthony
18 minutes ago

Judge Perry to jury: 911 call to be considered excited utterance
19 minutes ago

Judge reads instructions again to jury. They are looking at both #CaseyAnthony and Cindy Anthony. -fell
19 minutes ago

Cindy wiped her eyes with tissue after hearing that 911 call. #caseyanthony
20 minutes ago

911 call: Cindy describing Casey's looks to 911 operator. On the stand: Cindy holding head in hands, rocking back and forth. #caseyanthony
20 minutes ago

911 call: Cindy: "I found her, but we can't find my granddaughter." #caseyanthony
21 minutes ago
Following6

Find accounts to follow: Browse interests · Find friends

Oh, KC is all better now. Distracted by a piece of paper, she is chattering away.

Bill S saying if JB goes at CA like he did GA it will be the biggest mistake of his life -

Wesh reporter saying the jurors were RIVETED. (Yes, it was capped.)

Another said they thought Cindy was going to faint.

This was a huge moment for the SA's case. And I find myself wondering what LDB is feeling. She could not have taken any pleasure in having to present evidence that she knew would essentially destroy Cindy emotionally on the stand for all to see. May they all remember that this is honoring Caylee's memory.

watching live feed of ICA I keep wondering what is going through CM’s mind. Ho knows and all he can hope for is to talk jury into LWOP so he can call it a victory for himself

would assume that for the jurors, after watching screen and following along with the text and the call ends and they look up - the contrasting emotions between ICA and CA would be surreal

OMG!! i have 3 sep tv's on, plus 2 diff internet cams going and EVERYONE sees the same thing here!!! imagine what the jury feels.. whoa be it if JB attacks this poor lady...itsw already over for ICA... ICA deserves what happens... her own mother broken on that stand and she feels NOTHING..shows NOTHING... just like she is in that 911 call

The problem is, and maybe my mind is too technical with this, is that this evidence only proves the lesser, included offenses. It doesn't prove murder 1. It proves she lied to police, concealed a body, but we still don't have proof of ICA murdering her child. So long as that is floating out there, unresolved, in my mind, I need the SA to have so much more.

Just hold on cause it's coming JMHO:twocents:

If Baez tries any sort of combative cross he will alienate this jury for good. This is very powerful stuff.

I agree. Linda has done an excellent job questioning CA.
JB had better not get nasty the way he did with GA. This is a very upset
Grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads