2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, checking in. Anything happen today? I was tied up. Knitting. I love to knit and watch Martha Steward.(kidding)

I knew this would happen. In fact before Melich got up there I sent somone a message and said I bet Baez will bring up his membership. Little did I know it would be in such a dramatic way.

When I spoke to someone at HLN she thought I was complaining about the defense. She didn't even realize that the trial was on live. She didn't know who Baez was or what was going on. She totally blew me off.

You have to wonder how many big stories they have lost because the people taking the calls are clue-less.

We should have guessed but to be honest it didn't occur to me Baez would try that. ICA was out in September when Yuri was posting - bet she was on here all day trying to track Yuri down.

Was detective Melich suppose to be psychic? If not a single person says a thing about a accidental drowning-let alone the mother who knows about it...again was the detective suppose to be psychic? Or was that to be inferred by the "quotes?"

By what stretch of the imagination were the officers called to first a stolen car/money theft report and second a missing child report, supposed to investigate an accidental drowning?

:twocents:

MommyDog....why aren't you posting in real time like me and Chiquita? I absolutely love, love, love your brief "synopsis"!

I can't type fast or well enough... Really. But I get a couple of em now and then

Ok, checking in. Anything happen today? I was tied up. Knitting. I love to knit and watch Martha Steward.(kidding)

I knew this would happen. In fact before Melich got up there I sent somone a message and said I bet Baez will bring up his membership. Little did I know it would be in such a dramatic way.

When I spoke to someone at HLN she thought I was complaining about the defense. She didn't even realize that the trial was on live. She didn't know who Baez was or what was going on. She totally blew me off.

You have to wonder how many big stories they have lost because the people taking the calls are clue-less.

heck no.. nothing happened today LOL... I got two sweaters knitted myself and read three books:rocker:

Just when I thought it was going to be a boring, irritating trial day (compliments of LA), out comes YURI!:woohoo: By far the BEST witness! Talk about putting Baez in his place, lol! My favorite part aside from the "suicide" flub was the end.........simply "no more questions" LMAO :loser:

WE LOVE YOU YURI!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

MommyDog....why aren't you posting in real time like me and Chiquita? I absolutely love, love, love your brief "synopsis"!

I am glad you brought that up. What does posting in real time mean?

This isn't a defense, what this is a travesty. It is a revenge attack on anyone that Baez and ICA have a grudge against. It truly is sickening.

Could someone please point me in the right direction for the LA video of today.
Thank YOU :)

"Did you ask the defendant if she committed suicide?"

Not laughing about suicide, but really JB!?! :thud:

notice JB did not allow Yuri to finish his sentence....

that could be a bumper sticker - lets copyright-lol . when he said that i thought - what? oh boy- i started to think - how stupid is that question? - then i laughed as yuri replied- i am surprised he did not bust out laughing

It was wonderful to watch, but gawd I wanted to see everyone's post and that ticked me off JB big mouth made WS crash. I was having major attacks cause I couldn't get back in.

HAHA!

Yeah here I am streaming 3 live videos at work through company network. reading along with the WS forums and POOF! WS's wont load, and im all stressed out, having withdrawal and anxiety, I cant keep up ! Whats going on? The videos are there, the sound is there! BUT WHERE IS Web Sleuths! I CANT FUNCTION! !!!

And all this cause JB!

Honestly, It will be fabulous for WS! More folks to help see Justice done around the world!

And as SOTS mentioned, It just confirms to all of us that JB et all read here!

we had nearly 4100 people in here at one point?! Well done folks!

I'm just blown away that this is their defense.

And as SAO laid out today in court, while arguing either an objection or a motion (can't remember which) THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to support anything the defense has said about an "accident"....NOTHING, NADA. I think it was JA that said "and, I'm sorry, but anything an attorney says in court is not evidence" while glancing over at JB.

I loved that one.

Tricia.....just checking in with you......did you need to put the knitting away and head for the fainting couch? Is ok? Are the mods breathing? What grasping at straws! I am so proud that you run a classy joint around here and the only thing that JB wants to use for impeachment is YM saying can't discuss the case and prayers for Caylee? Hmmmm..... WS holds their head high as can YM!

I just finally saw some of the cross on AH. JB really tried to accuse her or insinuate rather, that she was stealing or macking on ICA's ex-boyfriends? He really is a VERY unusual person and IMO ICA shouldn't flatter herself that way none of them would touch her with a 10 ft pole now :rolleyes:

I just finally saw some of the cross on AH. JB really tried to accuse her or insinuate rather, that she was stealing or macking on ICA's ex-boyfriends? He really is a VERY unusual person and IMO ICA shouldn't flatter herself that way none of them would touch her with a 10 ft pole now :eyeroll:

That was :maddening: It was bad enough that he tried so hard to make that woman feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey - But then today was just ridiculous! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

This isn't a defense, what this is a travesty. It is a revenge attack on anyone that Baez and ICA have a grudge against. It truly is sickening.

... and if this continues someone here is going to have to take me to "Lakeside"- fer real!

I loved when Yuri replied to Baez I was called in because of Thefts of money and auto, missing child.

Team Yuri. He's pretty hot, too - This always helps :)
I have never met the man, but I know he cares very much about making sure justice is served for Caylee Marie. I really hope he comes back after the trial...but even if he only reads...he should know that everyone here loves him for caring.

CM was very concerned for Casey and how upset she was because there were officers who had uniforms on and they were in her HOUSE! They also had on utility belts and they came in marked cars.

The officers, there were at least FOUR of them...were all in Casey's house in their uniforms...CM was very red faced and upset about this, filled with emotion he explained how the officers in uniforms and with guns put Casey in their car in a CAGE and drove her to Sawgrass apartments.

Even though the officer said that Casey was told she could leave at any time(the CAGE)and even though it was of her own free will she was going...CM said Casey could not physically "open" the door from the inside. So...THERE!

:twocents:

What was the comment about from the judge about one of the jurors having a new name... Johnny Depp?
Judge Perry seems to be such a likeable guy... I really am impressed with him.

:HHJP: JP has such a great sense of humor ... :great:

When the Jury was dismissed today, JP was standing up ... just a rocking back and forth ... and SMILING ... so happy ...

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members