2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn I missed so much while I was at my meeting. I have another one in another hour. So the jurors saw a video?? What video?

Baez thinks he is Perry Mason. I have news for him. he is no Perry Mason. haha

Well I learned something new today. Yuri M. likes dogs (and has one or 2). That immediately makes me like him. Dogs are angels in fur suits!

Here we go! Waaaaay back to Miranda Rights.:banghead:

Yuri: at that time no she was not a suspect...

He was treating it like a missing persons case.

does this mean the defense is a member here....cause wasnt det m thread in the jury room?

JB highlighting all the reasons why she should be found guilty...LOL...Thanks JB!

I write this as an LE family:

...I would agree that blogging in a way that can identify an officer is unprofessional. However, I will also point out that he is professional enough not to have caused any problems for the state.....that is the point here, not his choice to blog.

My son doesn't have a Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. If my husband were alive he wouldn't have those things either. There is a code of conduct required for all LE. That is the reason for the reprimand, not because the blog caused a problem with the case.

What is important to me....is that the defense DID NOT supply the state with copies of the blogs. IT WAS NOT IN DISCOVERY!!! Another JB Perry Mason moment gone awry??

Darn I missed so much while I was at my meeting. I have another one in another hour. So the jurors saw a video?? What video?

YM read her statement to police, and they played the recording of her 1st interview with YM.

It sure changed the topic on this board. It went from disbelief that someone could carry on a conversation so full of lies......to......well, go read the last several pages. The topic of the video was dropped in a nanosecond. moo

But we got to see and hear everything. The jury didn't. I think they're going to listen to what they need to listen to and give more consideration to that than one seemingly off-the-wall question by JB.

I can't answer why people put quotes on words!! :lol:

ETA: I forgot to quote that.

PLEASE refrain from posting about troubles accessing the forum...

We mods are working DOUBLE TIME and having to continually unapprove these unecessary posts is keeping us from other duties!

MUAH! :blowkiss:

Does JB seriously NOT understand police procedure???? What is JB trying to say? He's just making himself look silly.....he didnt treat her like a suspect yet, because he didnt feel he had ENOUGH to treat her as one yet!!! If he had done the opposite, JB would be on him for that.

I love when Yuri asks JB to repeat the question. It gets JB soooo confused because he's not even sure what he just said. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22