2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YM to JB - "Are you referring to a specific page? Do you want me to follow along?"

Good luck!!

JB has totally lost me, do not get it....

Yuri is too smooth for JB to be questioning. He makes JB look ignorant.

Baez had better be careful not to impeach his own client or he will be in trouble again re: those felony records.

I think YM is doing very well holding his own with JB. If YM doesn't understand the question, it completely "frushtrates" JB. There's a quotation mark for ya! ;)

Yes, Jose, she is a VERY, VERY good liar. And?

I just walked in on the cross and it looks to me like ICA has on her "diminshed capacity" face to match JB's "diminished capacity" cross examination. (The quotation marks, by the way, are simply to emphasize what I think are outrageous falsehoods.) jmo, but I putting it in my report....

Now Yuri Melich instructing Baez on Law 101
"Are you referring to a specific page or just in general?" - Y Melich

OMG...JB is such a poor attorney...just Yuri's truthful statements make JB look bad, and Yuri is so skilled dealing with wahoo's that he doesn't falter under JB's questioning.

Oy - JB brings up the Sim cards. Objection & rephrased. Yuri says he was trying to get clarification about the Sim cards.

I wonder if the jury is seeing how seethingly ANGRY ICA is right now.

Is seethingly a word? lol

At that time, no one in LE knew that the car had any significance at all. They were focused in on the fact that a child was missing / reported kidnapped.

But if I'm not mistaken, the smell was reported in the 911 call, and by others at the home. Is that not correct? If that is correct, why on earth wouldn't LE check the vehicle?

I'm enraged on Caylee's behalf! She's becoming less and less the focus. JB and Company are turning this into a circus.

I think the jury will continue to keep the image of Cindy Anthony almost collapsing at the witness stand, while hearing the 911 calls being played back. Cindy stating my granddaughter is missing, somebody took her, the car smells like there has been a dead body in it will impact them for a long time. I know the words are not verbatim. IMO she was a very effective witness, and has kept Caylee very much in the center of the case.

JB doesn't sound as combative with YM as he has in the past. I wonder if he's been getting lessons from the team about the manner in which he cross examines witnesses?

Oh nooooooooooo. Not sim cards. Now the befuddle & confusion starts. I had phones where you could remove the sim cards. Pretty sure KC would do that and lose it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member