2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops Mr. Baez - you just fell into a pothole letting Yuri make the Universal Studios visit....
Then you asked her if she has ever committed suicide...
Well no - I don't think I would have been able to ask her that....
(I love the way Uri turns to the jury when he answers...)

OMG!!! Then you asked her if she has ever committed suicide. Doofdum express~

OMG....

JB: ..and then you asked her if she ever committed suicide.....

did he just ask if she had ever committed suicide, then get the appropriate answer for it, then laugh?? oh there are truly no ends to this insanity!!!

ok I have teh dum. I get it - Her's trying to make out that Yuri was being all sneaky like he was believing her when in fact he KNEW SHE WAS A MURDERER .... zoinks

Oh...so now I get Lakeside! I don't want to tell you what I thought it meant.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"You asked her if she committed suicide?"
"I don't think I could have asked her that because she would not be there to answer."

Why doesn't Yuri just say he's asking standardized questions that they would ask any person! I'm sure it wasn't special to just Casey.

I write this as an LE family:

...I would agree that blogging in a way that can identify an officer is unprofessional. However, I will also point out that he is professional enough not to have caused any problems for the state.....that is the point here, not his choice to blog.

My son doesn't have a Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. If my husband were alive he wouldn't have those things either. There is a code of conduct required for all LE. That is the reason for the reprimand, not because the blog caused a problem with the case.

What is important to me....is that the defense DID NOT supply the state with copies of the blogs. IT WAS NOT IN DISCOVERY!!! Another JB Perry Mason moment gone awry??
It may be unprofessional but I don't think it rises to the level of ruining a trial or being a bad witness.

It is just so totally exasperating that Baez gets these witnesses up on the stand, and tries to get them to impeach themselves. Problem is, they are mentally so many steps ahead of him, and his questions are so confusing and ridiculous, even if they made sense, it would be hard to answer him. He has a question in his head he wants them to answer in a certain way, and they don't have that answer.
(and see where he's trying to go with the question, and already know he is wrong about it) Like trying to get Yuri to say Casey was a suspect when he'd just arrived at the house. Yuri already knows ( by way of calls in his car from radio etc.) that things are not adding up with the situation, he just didn't know yet what a hornets nest it was.

OMG!! Jose just asked YM if he asked her if she ever committed suicide. LOVE Yuri's answer... "I couldn't ask her that because if she had ever committed suicide, she wouldn't be there."

Jose uses the words "the reason" a lot. As in "the reason you" did this or that... I guess he is thinking for Yuri.

LOL "You asked her if she ever committed suicide"!

"I don't think that I asked her if she ever committed suicide"

Do you think ICA would have lied about that, too, if it would have meant buying herself more time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member