2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey talking to both Jose and Sims but neither is even acknowledging her...at one point, she even reaches out to grab Baez, but again....no acknowledgment

The DT looks rattled this morning.

Yes they do. :rocker:
Anytime jail house visits are mentioned, JB, looks like he is physically freaked out/ill. I guess he has no idea when the SAO's office might whip out the ICA reaction video...
Also, the visits with her brother and parents are pretty darning for the Defense as well. Maybe there are redacted portions that we have not seen? Even more awful footage of ICA? :woohoo:

I see that once again, Simms brought a sweater for Casey. It is laying wadded up in Simms chair.

I don't see CM yet-wonder if he's running late?:waitasec:

Good Morning!

JA and Mr. George there. Also HHJP. No LDB yet!

Just an observation...is that an old blouse and she just rolled, once over, the cap sleeves? Does a defendant during a trial ever "change" or try to modify their appearance usually?

She has grooming habits. She adjusts her hair and clothes seemingly compulsively, and it seems worse when things are tense.

get to see jailhouse vids hopefully today... don tink the DT will be able to divert the impact these will surely have.....

Some spectators traveled from Pinellas County to be here in court. One woman says she's nervous she may know on the jurors. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:51 AM

OFGS. This is Acevedo, and someone just said "Good afternoon," so apparently WESH tricked us with a replay. Many apologies to anyone I have unnecessarily confoosed (myself included)!

ICA wearing a collared light blue short sleeve blouse with her hair up in a bun. Looks like DS brought lots of files so as not to pizz off the judge. JB trying to plug something in - now staring at the roof while ICA talking to him.

Baez looking "technically challenged" with all his cords....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes