2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HJBP to jury: "Italian and steak rank them in the order of preference in case I can't arrange both."

anthonycase WOFL
Just before the end of that recess while courtroom was still empty, #caseyanthony's parents were looking at her, she wouldn't look back.

LDB wants to publish Exhibit 73, noting objections by Def.

August 14 video visit of GA and CA and ICA at 9:00

Stipulation read

Hi everyone. Could someone please tell me which link shows the trial on split screen?

Thanks so much.

They're not letting in the one when she melts down! Why not?

ETA - Oh...It's in!

Baez, you MADE these videos relevant with your OS! Is it bad that I am looking forward to this video the most? You made your bed with Casey, now BOTH OF YOU need to sleep in it! Let it roll!

:fireworks: ..... :fireworks: ..... :fireworks: ..... :fireworks: ..... :fireworks:

:great:.......:great:.......:great:.......:great:.......:great:

Whoops, Judge said 'casey anthoney's attorney' by mistake

Linda caught it,

To whom was GA referring when he spoke of someone "they want to hire him." I missed the beginning of that sentence. (Thanks!)

Heads up... I'm going to closely watch the jury so there won't be as many update on the video that's playing right now. Reporter J.Fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:54 AM

Did I just see Baez attempt to roll his eyes at HHJP when the judge shot him down???

I almost passed out. Did anyone else see that? I was multi-tasking but I swear I looked up after HHJP admonished him and they camera was on JB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackUlyssesStyce