2011.06.06 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Murder Trial Day 11: NG Live From Orlando 8 EST merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next thing we know, Baez will be claiming KC was selling food out of her trunk in effort to find Caylee.

Back from commercial with more video clips.....

NG: And we also heard about the hair in tot mom's car trunk, with the death band.......

Ellie: A lot of the older pictures of Casey show her with short blonde hair; the hair tested was similar to ones in Caylee's brush but dissimilar to Casey. That's the point, hair had death band. By process of elimination Caylee is the only female (maternal) family member who is dead.

commercial

If theres a Stink,,,,there must be a hink

Don't know if it's just me but Nancy seems a little preoccupied tonight.

Little can be said to dispute Dr. Vass's testimony.
Dont forget Baez will bring his own expert witness to dispute his testimony, just hope that the Jury heard what I heard today.

I'm trying to find a torpedo smiley.

Anyone have one?

Is that JC talking? No, Diane someone..who is that? I'm flying blind on Timer 55 here.

Good for you Nancy! Comparing hamburger meat to Caylee's body is offensive!

First time air samples in a criminal case.

Imo, however, the EPA and many environmental concerns use them all the time.

NG feels that the State is not bringing in t photo of actual hair w/the death band before t jury because u need to have a trained eye to view t photo. It wouldn't do them any good. NG believes it's a good decision by t State.

More video clips.........including Dr. Vass testimony......."chloroform level was unusually high"; "no other plausible explanation"

NG again going over Dr. Vass testimony vs what defense theorizes

JC: paper towels had fatty acids and were found in trash bag so begins defense argument that it was food trash

DD: trash bag came from tow yard trash dumpster; fatty acids found on paper towels, also traces of THC (marijuana); the whole thing with JB talking about hamburger or chicken, he should have just stuck to this fact: brand new tests, not validated by any other scientist in his field; instead asked questions that went nowhere; didn't do himself any good today; jury listening very closely to scientist.

NG: the comparison of the decomposition to meat is just offensive to me.......

DD: This is pioneering science and Dr. Vass is the pioneer.......

NG: Need a trained eye to analyze (scientific evidence).....

DC: It seems the jury is interested in the persona of who is testified, what took place, and how evidence is analyzed.

PDF: Main thing that concerns me with Dr. Vass is he's motivated for it to become good science

Pat Brown: Casey has no love at all for her child; she's a psychopath. She's stone faced when testimony is about her child, but becomes emotional when it's all about her. That's what JB is up against; a psychopath.

Diane Dimond made a great point about cross, keep it simple, short, sweet and it is a lot more powerful than these many fruitless attacks. In fact JB's cross added credibility to Vass.

First time air samples in a criminal case.

Imo, however, the EPA and many environmental concerns use them all the time.
Thats not true though, someone posted on a different thread that air samples had been used on a different case and the samples were from the Oak Ridge Lab. The case was in Texas and there was a conviction in the murder trial. There is a link, boy it's going to be hard for me to find but I'll look. anyone else see it?

I just have to say I'm reading the trial thread since I missed most of today and it is making me L.O.L. We are pretty funny here I must say.

OMG...You mentioned the bloat stage...ICA: Hey that happened to me. CA: The bloat was huge. Who is editing NGs clips, David Letterman? :lol:

I want someone to call in and ask why JB is allowed to use his phone-a-friend all day.

Grace's montage of video clips combined w/trial clips are well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin