2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Status
Not open for further replies.
slightly o/t but I decided to re watch the DT opening statement again ((not to torture my own self but I just want to see what we have debunked already))... it is very interesting to watch again...

:eek:hwow: right, right, not to torture yourself, um hummmm... j/k I am sure it is just as shocking today as it was then, did any of it go toward "good" testimony?

oh.. I drink my water right from the tap! (except for 6 years when we were stationed in Germany)
:puddle:

Watching Vinnie on HLN and he's breaking my heart, cuz I hear in his voice how hurt his own Daddy-Heart is aching for little Caylee, after seeing the unpixilated skull pictures...Wow

Oh Boy. After seeing these blurred pictures on HLN, I am glad I didn't see the originals.

I prefer to remember Caylee the way she was. This is just too disturbing. :cry:

Once again! Good decision CJBP! :gavel:

Softail, what got me most were the two gloved hands cupping/lifting Caylee's impossibly tiny skull out of that swamp. Thankful for pixellation at that point. Thankful for the ME assistant who had to do that gruesome job, for letting the jury see Caylee's face as she was left there.

If ICA would take the stand do you think she could actually put on a show to convince the jury that she is innocent? A real show stopping performance...........

Just got home from work and heard that ICA was crying and became ill....what does that mean?? Did she throw up or just ask to leave? TIA

Man. I've sure been blessed with my parents! I really do not appreciate them enough.

So now ICA is receiving medical treatment? (Which apparently is true)

Heart transplant?

OR

Just overmedicated by the defense?

I would surmise that someone...not naming WHO...overmedicated her?

Or she just hates clutter? Meaning collateral clutter? Such a mess...with the Caylee dying and all of that?

OR she is just faking IT? WHERE WERE THESE REACTIONS DURING THE 31 DAYS? OH I FORGET, INVOLUNTARY NIGHT TERRORS.

Can't be a transplant, she has no heart to remove and besides talk about a waste, a huge waste!

That is what I think is going on. They need to regroup and study the testimony from today and call in some favors from others who can help them come up with some better questions that they have asked so far in cross. This is devastating for their defense so far. They need some help.

Mark NeJame was just interviewed on Channel 6 and when he was asked if he would have handled this case differently if he was defending ICA he just laughed,and rolled his eyes, he didn't elaborate but said Yes, he would have handled it very differently. This whole DT is a laughing stock in the community from what we hear/read.

Just got home from work and heard that ICA was crying and became ill....what does that mean?? Did she throw up or just ask to leave? TIA

softail just linked it for you, post above yours, here ya' go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6646570&postcount=1316"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):[/ame]

On the upside of this emotionally draining day (at least for us here at WS)-Sunny Hostin on HLN (who is extremely pro-defense) was talking with Mike Galanos and said today was a devastating day for the defense and she is not sure if they can recover from it!!:truce:
I think today was a turning point or tipping point for many. Many were able to actually see or hear how Caylee's beauty and innocence were reduced to remains after being assaulted by scavengers and mother nature because her light was snuffed out and she was discarded in the most disrespectful and evil way that a human could do to a fellow human-much less a mother to her child!!!:maddening:

I know it was a turning point for me.

If you could go back through my post, you'd see that I have not once made a derogatory statement about ICA prior to today. Overall, I refrain from those kinds of remarks. Yes, I've said things about her behavior after her child supposedly drown, it was hard NOT to comment on personalitys hearing that testimony and seeing those pictures knowing she KNEW this child had passed away (however that occured), but I truly never felt overwhelming hostility towards ICA. Until today.

Today, if I'm speaking just from my emotions, I'd have to say that I wouldn't shed a single tear if she hung herself in her cell tonight. I hate to say that, but if we're keeping things real...that's how I feel.

Mark NeJame was just interviewed on Channel 6 and when he was asked if he would have handled this case differently if he was defending ICA he just laughed,and rolled his eyes, he didn't elaborate but said Yes, he would have handled it very differently. This whole DT is a laughing stock in the community from what we hear/read.

We really should create a JB fanclub. Another attorney might've been able to spin this all very differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz