2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to mute JB for my health...has he made any points yet?

I'd be fed up too if I had to deal with Baez first thing in the morning...poor computer guy!

21e9lc5.jpg

I think the confusion over which reports, whether "time" means time spent or time of search, whether "number" means whatever it means --- is all taking away from JB's aha moment re: 1 vs 84

"This report was authored by someone else. I agree it was made by my software..."

Shouldn't JB know this already?

Baez is showing Bradley a report and the witness states this is a report that he did not create. It was using his software but he cannot speak to this report as he did not create it.

I get the feeling she doesn't have a whole lot of choice in what she wears to trial, it's what was provided to her.

Well, whoever picked that out, if they thought white makes her look more innocent, they are so wrong! Sorry, I don't normally comment on this, but I was shocked to see her in white. So wrong.

here is link to the links for person who asked (from our most awesome softail)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6633900&postcount=15"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)[/ame]

Casey's eyes looking very weird....if I didn't think she was medicated before, I would certainly speculated it now....watch her eyes for a few minutes....

"This report was authored by someone else. I agree it was made by my software..."

Shouldn't JB know this already?

Again? Yes he should know that cause he tried it yesterday!

JB: We don't want you to speculate , sir.

(I'll BET!)

DT does not want that 84 times in...Baez trying so hard to discredit the 84 times.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Juror 16 shaved his several days growth and looks like a different person.

Well if anyone forgot yesterdays testimony JB is doing a good job of reiterating it!!! Thanks JB!!

FYI--As I'm sure MOST here know, a 'chloroform recipe' page is a VERY unlikely page to 'refresh' itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa