2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even going to look at this evidence of my daughter....huge, huge waste people.

Did I just see DS glance at ICA with a disgusted look on her face?

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
I can see brown hair on the skull in #caseyanthony and there's a garbage bag and a disney bag in the woods. Hard to make them out.
27 seconds ago

Why is KC crying now???!!!! I remember way back when sweet little baby Caylee was just laying in a cardboard box, somewhere, waiting for KC to give permission to CA to bury her!!! Not to mention how long Caylee laid in the trash bag in the swamp!!! I sure hope the jury remembers all this.

Yes, apparently ICA does not understand that people wipe their faces because they are covered with tears, not to induce them...

Think she is going to make it until the end? Looks like Mt Casey is about to blow.

Maybe I am odd but I think all of these crime scenes photos should be available for public viewing, and that's not because I'm fascinated with gory stuff, but I think Caylee is owed that- people should see exactly what her murderer did to her,not a sanitized or blurred version!

KC doesn't even look at the screen/photos. However, she is wiping at her face repeatedly, grinding the tissue into the skin under her eyes and squeezing the sides of her nose when wiping. IMHOO, this is only being done in an effort to redden the area. I've seen no wetness on her fingers and the tissue appears dry. :/

moo

She should have to look at these. All that wipe wipe wiping and not even acknowledging what she has done to that child. I feel so much rage toward her.

She should be inconsolable at this point, yet, she's not...this is the real deal for ICA and I'd believe she is truly done...Baez hurt her more than helped her...JMHO

A canvas bag and blk plastic bag also being shown near the skull #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 11:09 AM

Instructions to ICA: "OK, are you ready with the tissues? When the photos are on the monitor, don't look at them. Just look away and try to cry, even if you can't, LOOK like you're crying, you know the routine---wipe your eyes, pretend to sniffle. I'll make some comforting gestures..."

I just love that the photo LDB just introduced into evidence was state's exhibit F-U.

This isn't 'just' a skull....it also has whatever remains of Precious Caylee's hair and those jurors have to see that.
I know for me, seeing a skull....not a problem.
Seeing hair of a little toddler still attached to a skull....major problem.
Add to the hair..... strips of weathered duct tape and I've slid off my juror seat and onto the floor sobbing.

For those of you that may be reading from work and cannot see the videos.

We cannot see these pictures they are only showing the witness and ICA

FR photo -- Where is the skull found in this photograph?

Welch says to the west of the log.

FS photo looks out to the road.

What is your position when this photo is taken relative to the skull.

I was standing close to the skull, not sure right or left.

FP photo--Can you identify in the photo other items of evidence and orient us to the skull?

Yes I can. (Proceeds to pinpoint area where skull was found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto