2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really JB is beyond pathetic. Unfair, biased, prejudicial..blah blah no substantive argument.
Get Dr G back in there, she will set HHJP straight about the placement of duct tape!

i love it...JP just told JB to hold off on his objections so, this can go quicker!

Come on Judge... please...

I want to see her "break down" in court when it's shown with the jury...

After she sat there cold in court when it was shown without the jury...

Too bad they couldn't show the jury the video of what WE just watched though.

Hahaha... Judge says: "Mr Baez there is really no need for you to make any objections..."

I think HHJP is disgusted by the animation and probably the entire last two days. I'll be surprised if he lets it in - esp if it is a pic of KC and Caylee.

Ok it appears there is a computer generated vid of how the tape may have been placed and how it slipped when the body decomposed.

JB quotes WS and says "let's throw everything against the wall and see what sticks".

He can read? He can hardly speak proper english CUTTED...and we know he can't spell but he can definitely find one quote from here and repeat it (with help) Go home Jose, lick your wounds your web is untying and for the love of God, please make some remote sense, your giving everyone a headache!

I get they are using the exact measurements of the tape and the location where it was found and the actual face of Caylee to show as she decomposes that the tape remains over her mouth and nose.

They are using exact measurements.

Dr. Warren

Attachments

• dr warren.jpg
    dr warren.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 24
So what this is about is the DT is blaming someone else again?

For anyone that had doubts yesterday about ICA's fakery please refer to "exhibit A" on your TV screens (i.e. ICA's monster face as she now views an image of her daughters skull).

Think about this.

If this is allowed in, will Casey watch it with the jury in the room or will she turn her head.

Had to step out, but why would the state need to show that one piece of tape could cover mouth and nose, when there were multiple pieces of duct tape used ? TIA for any clarification.

Wow, ICA HATES the mention of TAPE. She always flinches, sinks in her chair, moves around or looks away when someone says TAPE or DUCT tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname