2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey not watching the video. Shaking her leg and bobbing up and down again. Talking to Sims without covering her mouth.

What? She was angrily watching it before. Now she won't even look at it? :waitasec:

ICA: "Oh no thanks, I don't need any popcorn but I will take a box of tissue just in case this might move me this time!"

Surprise, Surprise the inmate didn't watch it this time with the jury present. She also seems too angry to even try to act sad about it. :rolleyes:

Jurors have no visible reax to the video. #caseyanthony keeps her head turned downward and does not watch the animation
by biancamprieto via twitter at 2:49 PM

#CaseyAnthony appeared to say "That's horrible."
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:49 PM

This is really just a visual aid for the jurors.
In many court cases they use visual aides and props, so this is nothing out of the ordinary, but what is different is who the defendant is and the possibility of the DP.

Ooooh sh*menellie. My first case that followed

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jury mixture of confusion horror covered mouths wrinkled eyes #CaseyAnthony

#CaseyAnthony shook her head earlier as the video played and spoke to Sims.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:50 PM

#CaseyAnthony Watching animated video now. Jury looks confused, upset. Casey appears to say, "that's horrible"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:49 PM

Sims is doing a valiant job of distracting Casey by talking to her and preventing a meltdown. IMHO Casey is too angry to even fake cry at this point.

#caseyanthony has her arms folded in front of her. Some of the jurors take notes as animation plays.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 2:50 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member