2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we now know that hair is generally on top.

Put duct tape on someone's hair, on the top.

How is that gonna keep their lower jaw in place when the soft tissue decomposes?

Ohhh dear..is JB trying to suggest that the duct tape was not applied to Caylee face ( even tho jury has already seen pictures of total wrap around) but used to tape the bag up and somehow floated into the position???? Yikes :rocker:

...and everyone should be thinking WHY was there duct tape anywhere on this baby

I had to leave for a while for a meeting - did JP allow the animation in?? Has it been done yet if he allowed it in?

Yes to both. We didn't get to see it but the spectators didn't appear comfortable by what they were seeing.

Baez just doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. He got Warren to confirm that the video was one "possibility" and simply "speculation".

Why not end there? Why muddy the water? It's infuriating!

Agreed, this is when he usually does his worst, when he can't leave something alone. The judge read his stipulation, and this witness already said a few times it is speculation, it could or could NOT have happened this way. He may just go too far, once again, and prove the Pros. case, once again.

JB up - no sound

surface slightly above was the mandible ....based upon photos...hair under the skull...mat under the skull on the floor...something made it roll or put in that position.....toward the surface - correct.....

Warren w/JB - video of possible duct tape position ....graphic ....appeal to jury emotions asked Mr. ashton to do that? object - approach!

Animation wasn't as graphic as I had feared. I'd say it was borderline effective. Jurors did appear too moved by it #fox35 #caseyanthony

I have two Cams on the MURDERER atm. One is AHEAD of the other. I see her movements in the one and then can REWATCH them in the second one WITH sound so i am catching her Actions a second time with sound and can see WHAT it is that she is reacting to. There is SOMEONE that she is eyeballing. this is new. she WAS NOT looking in that direction earlier today

perfect. someone is pizzing off ica with their stare

and she is more concerned with that

than her trial

imagine that!

I have two Cams on the MURDERER atm. One is AHEAD of the other. I see her movements in the one and then can REWATCH them in the second one WITH sound so i am catching her Actions a second time with sound and can see WHAT it is that she is reacting to. There is SOMEONE that she is eyeballing. this is new. she WAS NOT looking in that direction earlier today

Yeah I noticed that too, do you think it may be a juror?

I had to leave for a while for a meeting - did JP allow the animation in?? Has it been done yet if he allowed it in?

It was allowed and the jury viewed it. Spectators seemed very uncomfortable watching it. We could not see it.

Ohhh dear..is JB trying to suggest that the duct tape was not applied to Caylee face ( even tho jury has already seen pictures of total wrap around) but used to tape the bag up and somehow floated into the position???? Yikes :rocker:

BBM. OMG. Someone brought that up on here at one time!!!! I cannot BELIEVE he is trying to suggest that!!!! Wow, he really is not that smart!

Talk about throwing all logic out the door!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member