2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA should pace herself....going to be a long day!!

Do not care for JA trying to joke with witness. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

If Dr. G makes it to the stand today thinking ICA will go for Act II to again leave. :loser:

6rluvs.jpg

She had to be told to keep her head down, no one stays like that without moving every now and then..................................

Is it true that she has never before seen these pictures? If so then JB is a real piece of work, putting her out there in front of a jury like a circus act. (Not feeling bad for her, but that is just wrong!)

I do not believe that JB has not shown ICA these pics.

Are they going to bring in the heart sticker on the duct tape? I haven't heard that yet.

Is it true that she has never before seen these pictures? If so then JB is a real piece of work, putting her out there in front of a jury like a circus act. (Not feeling bad for her, but that is just wrong!)

Watch Bill Sheaffer's analysis of yesterday'sbehavior. She has been shown these photos before. She can ask to be out of court while they are shown, with no problem, that is her right. She/DT obviously prefer that she stays so that she can do this posturing....

I want to put one of those head gear things on ICA that lifts up her head and keeps her eyes open to stare at these photos. grrrrrr.

Guess she's fine. Looked up with a scowl like someone awoken from a nap they really wanted and then preened her hair. She's fine.

omg ... seeing the t-shirt letters ... and the tags from the clothing ... the blanket ...

You can tell these items have been sitting in the weather and water for MONTHS !

This is absolutely "heartbreaking" !!!

is ICA trying to make herself throw up?

Drinking water and making faces.........oh yeah, we're gonna get another episode.

Huge sigh from KC now looking around!! Serious look which involves a pizzed look as well as 'I am still sick today'!! Pale

im curious if the blanket is actually the pillowcase cindy said was missing when they showed cindy the crib shot?

Wow! Casey just realized that the picture show was over, and IMO she emerged from the head down pose with a look of intense anger!

It is so very clear that ICA is angry, not upset that she lost her daughter, but furious that she has to sit and listen.

I think her acting like that just makes her look more guilty. She also keeps holding her nose. Very strange she is!

I don't know why all those tv pundits are saying that maybe KC is right about her accident story. The baby's clothing and accessories (backpack) are exactly what GA said she was wearing when she left the house that day, aren't they? I think it shows that Caylee never lived beyond the day she left the house on the 16th as GA stated they did.

Do you notice that the pundits that are defense-oriented-suck-ups are mostly the national ones who hope against hope to get that BIG, EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW when this is all over? InSession, JVM, ABC (GMA, 20/20), NBC (TODAY, Dateline), CBC (48 Hours), perhaps locally WESH?

The local ones that have been critical (KB, BS, etc) and national Nancy Grace are the ones that tell it like it is. They know and don't care that they are not getting any defense "exclusives" once this is over and done.

Coincidence? Not in a million years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member