2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto... and the distance between Cindy's seat and the defense table is, I believe, quite far... too far for any "signals" to be effective. Do people really think ICA needs CA to tell her to cry? It just seems a bit... out there I guess. JMO.

BBM

I sure don't but that has nothing to do with what Cindy feels she has to do. It is part of her control issues. Loved how she made Casey spin around at the flick of her finger during her testimony the other day. Some real conditioning there.

I called that "the spin psycho".

Well, I think we'll all know for certain where Cindy stands when the defense calls her, until then, I applaud her testimony for the prosecution. :)

IMO, the fact that the duct tape was not found in the A's home would suggest that KC slipped back to the A's home and stole the tape and then dumped it.

If I was totally green to the whole case and turned on the tv, I would think JB was the prosecutor at times.

I wouldn't be suprised if it surfaces years from now in those very woods somewhere.

When KC was out on bond she went to JB's office almost every day and had a backpack. She easily could have slipped into the garage and put it in her backpack and gotten rid of it at JB's office, throwing it in a trash can in the ladies room.

BBM

I sure don't but that has nothing to do with what Cindy feels she has to do. It is part of her control issues. Loved how she made Casey spin around at the flick of her finger during her testimony the other day. Some real conditioning there.

Oh come on, my mother had no untoward sway over me and she could do that motion and I'd respond the same way-- if she were critiquing my figure or clothes. It's pretty common between sisters, cousins, and girlfriends too. jmo

eta: :blowkiss: Hi, Dr. F.!

Oh wow I saw that directed spin by mom...she meant business.. right, left, front, back, ok sit..

BBM

BBM

JMO-But I truly believe the A'S will do anything and everything to keep ICA off DR!

All these signal conversations with the glasses reminds me of GAs depo with Morgan and his partner when GA blew a blood vessel accusing the attorney of flipping him off when he was only adjusting his glasses on his nose. ICA flipped off the cameras during one hearing. CA has gone after protesters with a hammer. GA with a hose. LA and ICA high fiving each other outside the probation office. Goodness, the list is far too long to type out, lol.

The Anthony clan use code words and gestures as part of their everyday communications. Thry are not about to stop now or tomorrow. Nothing, that any one of them does surprises me anymore. Nothing. It is who the Anthonys are.

I wonder if George and Cindy were aware at that time of Casey saying she needed the shovel to dig up some bamboo. The change in story would certainly be a reason for exchanging looks.

According to what Tracy said, the looks exchanged were more along the line of Cindy and George telling her to drop the talk about the shovel. The conversation came to a halt.

This was long after Cindy stated that she used the shovel to dig up bamboo shoots.

When did it reappear -- CSI testified it was not in the A's home when he did the searches in and out.

It reapeared when GA was hanging flyers it was sitting on his table behind a jar

So where was it when the searches happened?

???

BBM

:floorlaugh:

Well, I think we'll all know for certain where Cindy stands when the defense calls her, until then, I applaud her testimony for the prosecution. :)

Me too Quiche. No matter how I once felt about Cindy, she imo did a good job for the prosecution.
I believe Cindy was genuine with her emotions and testimony.

They need to ask George. He had it at the command center to find Caylee...to hang up posters. That's the last of when WE'VE all seen it....they need to ask George if he brought it home, used it all, where and when he used it...etc.

Well they would but the subject upsets him so much.Gets him all flushed and synical.:crazy:

Thats why JA wanted Baez to ask him.:floorlaugh:

Melissa English was Troy Brown's girlfriend who lived in Virginia at the time (now in Boston), and she came for the long 4th of July weekend. Troy had to work on July 3rd and Casey took Melissa shopping that day, using Tony's Jeep Cherokee. It was while they were in the car that Casey talked to someone on her cell phone making up a phony excuse for canceling their plans, and when she got off the phone, said to Melissa, "I'm such a good liar."

K thanks I thought the other girl lived in Boston.

So can anyone tell me with the 174 times she wiped her eyes and nose with that one tissue, why it is still dry. My tissues usually end up in tiny little wet half torn apart snotty balls.

and it's always folded so neatly!

I have to say though, CA did not have to offer up that she thought she used the whole bottle of Febreeze in the car -- at that point, I really think she was hoping that would explain all the chloroform.

IMO that fell under the heading of too much information if you were truly testifying for the prosecution.

JIMO

It reapeared when GA was hanging flyers it was sitting on his table behind a jar

So where was it when the searches happened?

???

Of course this where RK comes in, he steals the duct tape and then sets up his diabolical plan to get rich by wrapping it around Caylee's head and picking a good spot to dispose of her only later to pretend he found her remains. Genius pure genius.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod