2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dozing off... did he just say something about a chickenhawk??

HHJP - You mentioned accidental death...What record is there in the court that proves there was accidental death.

CM - None. The State has to prove....

Judge asked where in the testimony is there evidence of accidental death?
Mason - No recorded evidence of accidental death.

What record evidence is there of accidential death - judge Perry asked.

Judge asks what evidence is there of an accidental death? Mason says right now there isn't... Yet. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:04 AM

Again, Dr. G threw your 'reasonable hypothesis' of accidental drowning right out the court room window.

CJBP asking what evidence is there of an accidental death?

CM - There is none on record!

:gavel:

Actually, I am impressed with Cheney today. He is articulate and clear in speaking compared to his past performances at the mic. Better Cheney than JB any time or day for this specific motion.

This is a procedure required by law. Cheney has to give it, HHJP has to listen. Cheney knows it will be denied. Not sure what ICA believes. She is so zoned out being mad, it really doesn't matter. She has lost her main audience for the day and feels she has no need to be there. She just wants to get back to her surroundings at the jail.

DT will open tomorrow. Confused as usual. Scattering papers and witnesses. We might even see a magic show, flashing lights, the poster board and neon bright markers. Rivetting, you betcha. But a massive failure.

I can muddle threw one week. It's one week closer to Justice for Caylee. Bring it on Mason, bring it on.

HHJP asking CM about proof of accidental death, CM states there is no proof. CM also states that the State must prove their case, not the defense.

94a48bc8-fc2b-45ca-bcf0-59b1756b4ff2_300.jpg

Did CM really say that KC didn't know how to use duct tape? Did I hear that right?

Okay I think we can come to conclusion that GA is NOT working with Defense. Uhh...now I will sit on my hands.

GA is now "the only person familiar with the subject of duct tape"??? Did we allow Baez to ascertain whether he is or is not a chemist first?

So using CM logic, Caylee could have been killed my Aliens because there is no proof she wasn't! Do I have that right?

Oh I hate this crap, Mason knows dang right well that the tape was sent to have latent finger print test and in the process of said test the operator (saw) this image. And in the process of the test (the use of super glue) the image of the heart was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391