2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the general opinion, but I thought ICA fell asleep, woke up, and couldn't find the cell phone. Then I think she called from the home phone to make it ring to find it. I have to do that all the time with mine- in fact, did it today. JMO.

I used to think this, too, until I read ACandyRose's detailed timeline. In it, she shows that the next call made immediately from Casey's cell was to her voicemail. If she had placed that call to herself don't think she'd be checking her voicemail to see what message was left. But I dunno for sure.

Ya know what I'd like to see (all speculation aside)? On the day(s) that George is called for the defense, I'd like to see all the members of LE who have been involved in this case show up and voice their support for what he's going through to insure his Caylee gets the justice she deserves.

JB has got to clean up his presentation. Nearly every time he goes to ask a question, he leads or he makes a statement instead of a question...or he'll do something really awkward like asking if the jury can raise their hands if they don't understand.
But truth told, within the past couple of days I have decided I think slightly more of JB than I do of CM. CM should know better than what he has been doing in the trial, heck, since the day he strolled so RUDELY into HHJS courtroom. He actually let the fact that the witnesses were looking at the jury get to him, and he scolded them for paying attention to the jury- wait for it -right in front of the jury!!
He's about as seasoned as tofu.

Can someone refresh my memory please? Wasn't ICA seen or maybe was just pinging at a hotel the night of the 15th? I can't remember the details for the life of me, but something about her being in a hotel parking lot? Seen there I think. Do we know what was that all about? TIA!

Can someone refresh my memory please? Wasn't ICA seen or maybe was just pinging at a hotel the night of the 15th? I can't remember the details for the life of me, but something about her being in a hotel parking lot? Seen there I think. What was that about it? TIA!

If my memory is correct ------> I can answer that in two words:
Leonard Padilla.

Add: On Nancy Grace.

...well, considering that it didn't HAVE TO BE 3 years...he has only himself to blame.

PS- in my world, that's a lot of money any way you slice it. He went through it pretty darn quickly IMO.

Not to mention that for $200k, & what we've seen of this DT's handiwork so far...ICA got ripped!

Oh how I would love to know the name & prison id # of the inmate who referred JB to ICA...I'd send him/her a thank you card!:D

You took the words right out of my mouth! :floorlaugh:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html
PADILLA: Well, that she`s constantly on the phone, constantly, constantly, constantly. The night of the 15th, when we believe she had a big blow-up with the family because her mom had come back from the Father`s Day and she`d found out that she stole money from the grandparents -- I believe at that time is when she left the house, not the following day on the 16th. And that is because the phone calls and the pattern of phone calls is such that it doesn`t seem like she was making them out of the house, although the towers that cover the house would also cover a hotel where she might have been spotted.

One of the many times he told this tale. I am not sure what is taller, his tales or his hat!
lennyshoting.gif

Wouldn't Caylee have been awakened by the phone ring?

My son can sleep through anything (he's 5) and always has. This past February our neighbors house caught on fire, the sound of the engine's and the lights flashing in the house did not wake him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg