2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors please listen!
Shekilledme.jpg

Wow that picture is distrubing. It speaks volumes.

I puffy heart this man. In all his purple wearing shirt goodness!!!

Good lord, almost an entire day filled with this witness's testimony. Have we learned ANYTHING new?

All this mollycoddling Baez, oh my.

I think HHJP gives Baez a lot of leeway re: questioning witnesses because this is a death penalty case. It still puts my teeth on edge though.

JA totally amazes me. Brilliant. :heartbeat:

Lets be clear the 17 peek means nothing because there wasn't enough DNA.

I gotta say regarding Juror #4 - she said she couldn't judge. That's a big difference from assuming that ICA is innocent... So I don't think she'd be taking notes just to argue innocence. That would be technically judging too.

I am wondering if she is keeping up with all these discussions re DNA today.
:innocent:

Is it just me or does it appear ICA did her makeup a little better today? not trying to be snarky or against TOS. To me she just appears to have more color in her face and doesn't look as pasty/pale as she had.

You can hear JA sighing real big as he straightens up each area that JB confused up. Poor guy...I don't know how he and LDB have stood the DT for 3 years.

WS has been really glitchy for me in the past 20 min....

JB questioning Seubert - on top side tape 6 alleals

on the underside there were 17 on D3.....went thru 5 known samples - generated for Caylee, CA, KC, GA, LA known samples....went thru known sample staff...5 individuals for known staff....based upon report language utilized - did not draw conclusion and not utilized for comparison purposes....doesn't meet threshhold....very limited not suitable to compare ....there is an indiv. with D3 - one of their alleals was a 17....dna for that particular location was a16/17...didn't see any 16 D3.....object -
continue

on the ducttape there was no 16 ....just 17 at level for detection for a peak....this could be 2 things? person can have .....heterozygot (2 peaks) or homozygot ( 1 peak)
1 peak recorded...so low cannot make determination for conclusive.....no 16 ...using threshhold from FBI lab - correct

JA = inconclusive should not.....result provided inconclusive....drop out alleals, 16/17 and then 16 doesn't appear....at one amplification may not get same results @ next amplification.....not dna of GA, @ that particular location.....dna types for KC, & Caylee - may have misspoke.....Caylee 14/15 and Kc is 15/19 - apologise for misstating that prevoulsy.
JA - lots about blood....blood shed during some event....forensic exams performed in lab....object OVERRULE!
examine bio fluids...cannot speak to how got on the item...just evidence it is there....if shot or stabbed blood gushing from wound...if someone killed in a manner does not shed blood - doesn't mean ...object - overrule

significance of lack of blood @ crime scene - method to kill doesn't involve bloodshed - can't say death didn't happen if not blood....correct can's say it didn't happen or not

JA - tape were you involved w/discussions about order exam of the tape what should come first second or third....not expect find any dna on tape...expectation should be on sticky side of tape across the face....expect to find it there...didn't expect neither here or there...expect if there were some dna it would be on underside....swampy area 6 months unlikely in your opinion (object - sidebar....

Val at the HM did a great article on the alelles I will link it.

JA saying she wouldn't expect to see DNA after 6 mos in a swamp. OBJECTION - JA goes to the bench re: expert testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500