2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more witnesses is the defense going to interview all together???:banghead:

I think this would be score number one for the DT in my opinion.

However, he should back off this line of questioning because he discounts her credibility !!!!

Today is the day 3 yrs ago Caylee was Murdered, LP is as slimy as JB IMO!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
A lot of heavy eye lids in the courtroom. Just looked around and saw 3 or 4 people struggling to keep eyes open #CaseyAnthony -jfell

All that was the truth about the heart shaped residue was spoken. A witness from the FBI said she saw it and the jury can either believe her or all of this "stuff" Jose is serving up today. I know what my vote would be...

And, I would now think that Casey did put the sticker because it would have been the weakest point for me from the STATE but now as a juror I would be really thinking it must have been there...

'cause I don't know about Roy yet and I don't know about Vasco...and I don't think George likes or has stickers...it seems right now...like something a loving mother would put with her daughter that just died in an accidental drowning...

but that still doesn't explain why "they" put Caylee in the woods or why the duct tape at all? And I would be wondering if Jose was going to now call LEE and ask him if he molested, sexually( :wave: Mallory! Why were you crying exactly now?) Casey.

:twocents:

Summation of today:

Baez can't prove his claims. He is trying to poke holes in the State's claims. At this rate we will be here several more weeks.

It was this woman's DNA on duct tape - used gloves when handling duct tape

He wants the jury to believe her and then he is going to discredit her! Not to smart of Jose!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh she's the one that contaminated the tape. I totally wasn't following.

So we're supposed to believe that the woman who contaminated evidence can vouch that there absolutely say there was no sticker on the duct tape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500