2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
#JoseBaez asks for a moment. When he goes to defense table #CaseyAnthony slides him a note.

Had to stop home quickly...did I hear TH say a few minutes ago that decomp kills the flora grass grows in so grass will not grow?! :eek: I wonder if GA and CA realize the implications of this!

Witness bases this on tests he performed quote "earlier this century".
WHAAAT??
WHO talks like this?

JA: When you said this body decomposed someplace else - were you speaking about early decomposition?

Witness: ........

checking in, have I missed anything interesting since resuming after lunch break?

I can not believe the SAME witness is still on! Shall we say a witness a day will put ICA away?

OT- have the bon fire going, fortunately in shade. 4 8-11 yr old boys outside and we are cooking hot dogs and marshmallows.

Will check back for updates.

ETA: Should have added I wish I had a cord and cable long enough to bring the TV outside! LOL

Why do I get the feeling that this person on the stand, ( sorry 4get his name) is being shady with JA?

LOL So, HHJP allowed TH to testify about decomp outside of bugs........and this is where TH is going to get his hat handed to him.

JA is going to ask him his ' opinions' and show the jury how little he really knows,yes.

So he has no idea how long it takes for a child to decompose

...on a child.... in summer....in FLORIDA (not in Nebraska).

Does not how long it takes a small child to decompose.

JA asking him about fresh and bloat stages of decomp. How long would it take on a small child?

TH doesn't know

I think JP allows Baez some leeway because I believe he knows that JA will clear it up on cross.

So now JA is going to give the scientist a lesson in science Woo Hoo!

Wow, JA comes out of the gate like a tiger.

OMG, I had just started typing that I'm listening right now, not watching, and I have this mental image of the witness in a cage cringing back against an angry JA reaching through the bars with huge clawed paws at him.

Witness defining average degree days. Won't say how many of those it takes a 2.5-3 year old to reach bloat stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500