2011.06.20. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

WOW! Guest on HLN with Vinnie Politan just said Lynch Mobs love HHJP. With the disclaimer he was holding back so as to not commit career suicide. I didn't catch his name but his is a local Attorney.. I am watching to see if I can catch his name.

That lawyer was Richard Hornsby. He posts here in the ask the lawyers thread.

WOW! Guest on HLN with Vinnie Politan just said Lynch Mobs love HHJP. With the disclaimer he was holding back so as to not commit career suicide. I didn't catch his name but his is a local Attorney.. I am watching to see if I can catch his name.
Richard Hornsby ??? who is he?

He is a trusted member of websleuths and a very fair man.

These talking heads are out of control, I especially dislike LKB and SH, all they do is take up for the defense so I tune them out when they come on.

<modsnip>

THEN LKB SAID, LET ME TALK ABOUT Dr. SPITZ.

She said it was 'like Grant storming Richmond' the way he handled Ashton.

She is delusional, imo.

[ re: abuse allegation]
vinnie: how does DT prove the abuse accusation?

LKB= "the state has to first prove there was a murder, they have not done that yet so they may not even have to worry about the abuse accusations. ..and then they can put her on the stand , or not.

"You are hung up on the abuse, vinnie. It is not that important here"

[ she saw the child dead in Georges arms..]
Vinnie: how do they prove the accident happened?
LKB= "I am thinking she might testify in the penalty phase.
But they do not have to prove anything. Again, do not be so hung up about them having to prove anything they said."

Re:kronk=
Vinnie: what are they going to accuse him of?
I anticipate that they will say he was lying about kicking the skull.So what else is he lying about?
"For example,
did Kronk come across the remains and then duct tape the skull back together? "

oh lord, where did Kronk get the Anthony's Henkel tape?
[George and the cover up ]
Vinnie: What about George?
" he needs to protect himself from manslaughter charges. But I want his cell phone records for the 16th, i am waiting for those. Those might be very interesting"

OMG. Is she serious? REALLY? How does she sleep at night?

^^^Padilla probably told him where it was since his latest tease is that he knows where the tape was stored. :rolleyes:

He is a trusted member of websleuths and a very fair man.

Seemed to me like he was making the point that HHJP brought these problems on himself. I 'll have to find the transcript. I thought it was remarkable that he was tempering his remarks about HHJP. Don't shoot the messenger man.... :innocent:

JC: deadlines have been violated -
JVM: re: Spitz -tape put on child long after she died
Marsha Clark: undermines prosecution - JB doing this on purpose, knows what he is holding back - attack by ambush they are trying to create doubt
JW: JB only got the report two days before
-- procecutor decided on purpose not to depose witnesses

<modsnip>

I think she was texting JB info during the trial, that's why we haven't seen her on tv.....and he would text her more questions (even at the podium)...

beaglemom

Omg, the defense is insisting on deposing Vasco T. on Wednesday evening, don't they have better things to do? I mean, really?!

VT is supposed to be deposed on Wed. someone from CM's office called.

VT is on disability, has already been contacted by supervisor from work.

JVM: Defense team claims cell phone connects him to GA
Matt Morgan atty - filed Motion to Quash - just got news that Defense going to take his depo Wednesday -
VascoT: I don't know how I got involved in this - I don't know them

His wife is sleepless, the whole community now knows his business, first goal is to clear his name, might sue.

you would think after the dressing down JB got today that he would be working on things that matter not the VT angle.

It seems as the DT gets more desperate then the shrill from the Defense TH's gets louder and louder and louder. Can it get any more louder and sensational. Distraction. Desperation. Delay.

[/COLOR]

OMG. Is she serious? REALLY? How does she sleep at night?

BBM (and respectfully snipped)

She's just another <modsnip> that thinks if she screeches it often enough, someone will believe it.

Well, you know, she's right in that respect. There are all kinds of uninformed <unusual people> out there that do believe the DT propaganda - including LOTS of media TH's.

But what LKB forgets - it doesn't matter what the general public or the TH's think.

All that matters is what the jury thinks. And based on observations of many, many people in the courtroom (even some of those uninformed TH's), the jury ain't buyin' what the Defense is sellin'.

This sounds EXACTLY like what all the TH's and Geragos' posse sounded like at this point of the Peterson trial. The sky was falling for the prosecution, supposedly.

Well, guess what? Scott Peterson sits on Death Row.

Going to Depose VascoT. Well aint that something. I predict/pray that there will be many things that will happen when this case is over. Careers will be over. And there will changes to the legal system of law concerning Attorneys and opening statements and they can't just accuse anyone and everyone for the sake of reasonable doubt and Defense and Ex Defense Attorneys being held responsible for what they say in the media

LKB - "You are hung up on the abuse, vinnie. It is not that important here"

Um, did she watch JB's opening statements? Isn't he trying to claim the reason she acted the way she did was because she was abused?

Sorry, these people that throw out things for sensationalism really get on my nerves.

Just my opinion, if she believed so much in ICA and the case, she would have stayed on pro bono.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back