2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ICA stood up, her sweater was bunched up around her waist. Has she tied that up in the back too?

Whew, what a day.

I am concerned about the judge, I am afraid this case is taking a big toll on him.

What a day! I think this day made up for all the frustration we felt yesterday. I feel strangely satisfied.

Another great day for the State! I'm worried though, what will happen when the Defense starts to present its case in chief;)?

The defense team has yet to have a good day with witnesses.

Karma, I tell ya that Karma has taken a hold of Orlando Florida!

Aww, wftv had open mike live for a second... BS and the anchor were talking about the newcast and they cut it. I like hearing behind the scenes stuff...plus I'd love to hear more off the record comments about this circus.

After all that, I have a head ache. The poor jury. Can they go have a beer with dinner if they want?

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Give it up Baez. They've said multiple times that it would be a pentance if they received royalties. & we're done for today
1 minute ago
Pamela Lee

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony My mind is numb....It will be a very quiet ride home!
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Attorney's will have to be in at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow. Testimony to begin "promptly" at 9 a.m., Perry says. In recess. #caseyAnthony
2 minutes ago

In Session
InSession In Session
Court is in recess until 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
he's asking about the labrador generating money again
2 minutes ago

Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Court is over for the day #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago
Baez Says:
BaezSays Baez Says:
#CaseyAnthony keeps grabbing her shoulder. Maybe we'll get lucky & she'll have a heart attack
2 minutes ago

In Session
InSession In Session
Judge Perry tells the attorneys they need to arrive at 8:30 tomorrow morning if they have issues that need to be addressed. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago
»
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Thank goodness. Wise was being excused & Baez came back for another ?

Dang Jose, I don't know how you sleep at night! Much work can be done in a fit of insomnia though, just a tip.

Jeff Ashton is brilliant...just brilliant!! :great: :great: :great:

I don't know what to say or think about what went on in the courtroom today. Guess I picked the wrong day to give up drinking wine :D

So wow. Jose's witness turns out to bolster the state and Dr. Vass. Thanks Jose for really bringing those high levels of chloroform to the jurors' attention again...because it implies first degree murder.

When ICA stood up, her sweater was bunched up around her waist. Has she tied that up in the back too?

I'm feeling generous this evening: ICA is making the most of the few fashion items she can get her hands on. Poor girl :( Well...not really, but I'm searching for a bit of compassion in myself.

If I tried to wear a sweater all rolled and bunched up like she did, it would KILL my back.. How could you even lean back against the chair back with that wad of material in the middle of your back???? Geez!!

WOW! That Oakridge chemist - sorry I didn't catch his name - anyway, he was TERRIFIC! And, didn't he say he had NEVER testified in court??!! He's one of the best witnesses in this whole trial so far!!

I love my new job and am thankful for it BUT....it is really cutting into my time trying to follow this case. Is there somewhere that post a summary of sorts as to the days trial events. On here perhaps that I am too stupid to locate? TIA for any help.

I am getting a sense that Simms is growing a little tired of ICA...she seems to be keeping a distance.

HLN TH's referring to "Oak Ridge Boys." Not sure but have they used that term before? Seems like I've only heard it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn