2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he goes again with the royalties. He didn't get Dr. Vass to admit to making much money on it. Does he not learn his lessons the first time.
That's absurd, you could say the doctors make money on their cancer machines, too. Does that mean the doctors are lying?

I like the idea of the word "modsnip" being added to the websleuthers' vocabulary!

"modsnip" Noun; a pejorative term, can be used to describe a person of low intelligence, low character, or low ethics. Syn: idiot, moron, slimy bottom feeder, etc,
Ex: "That Joe, he sure is a modsnip, isn't he?"

How about this....try to figure out what the <inserted> word stands for...

It was very <Baez> of me to step in front of that bus.

I must be <Baez>, I forgot to turn my curling iorn off today and burned down my house.

I hate it when people act <Baez> after drinking an entire bottle of Tequila because they have listened to this incredibly <Baez> questioning in this <Baez> circus of a case today.

Because these learned men working on the Labrador Project are just a bunch of money-grubbing billionaire wannabes. Really, JB?

My "Casey Cam" went out...How's she looking/doing?

I was just looking at her and thinking how utterly angry she looks right now. It is beneath the frozen surface, but she is seething right now. I think she is wondering wth Baez was thinking in calling this pro-prosecution witness to the stand.

:lol: When asked if he will benefit from the sale of the Labrador, he says yes. But minimal.

JB laughs and says ok - I'll take that.

"I'm waiting for a witness to answer that question with, "I won't benefit financially from this trial more than you will!"

Accounting questions from JB? He's asking about Grants. I thought he said he only had a few more questions. Oh geez, telling the witness he could lose his job if the Grant goes.

Oh snap this witness is schooling Baez.

You asked Baez. Boy this man is answering...... about the sniffer. LOL This court proceeding will in no way validate Labrador.

How about this....try to figure out what the <inserted> word stands for...

It was very <Baez> of me to step in front of that bus.

I must be <Baez>, I forgot to turn my curling iorn off today and burned down my house.

I hate it when people act <Baez> after drinking an entire bottle of Tequila because they have listened to this incredibly <Baez> questioning in this <Baez> circus of a case today.

That reminds me of Mad Libs. The creator of which, died last week.....much like this defense strategy.

Baez: "Validation" of Labrador in court of law would help legitimize it? Ashton objects.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:44 PM

Wise says it's a job requirement to go after research dollars. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:44 PM

Baez is still on patent proposal.

Hope this witness grabbed the jury with "the people who use this instrument are hard working people...." He has been a great witness for the state!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74