2011.06.23 Casey Anthony "WOW" moment from the Defense Table- Video Included

Thanks for posting that video. My impression was that Casey was reacting to the fact the prosecuter mentioned Cindy being on medication.

yes, that's what she was responding too. raised her eyebrows and said 'wow' (as in low blow wow) in regards to the PA's comment about medication.

I stopped paying attention to KC cause she is a snore fest half the time and the other half she makes me want to do violence to my computer screen. Thx for capturing this so I don't have to look at her for extended periods of time on my own.

Did anyone else notice, or think that Casey seemed very different today. Much more "coherent" like. Almost like a fog was lifted. I have seen her sit there stoic and zombie like, and very angry, and sometimes emotional.. But today .she seemed very "there"
I am not sure , now that I have seen the video, that she was responding to Cindy, but rather to the medications comments. But even in her head shaking and "wow" ..she just seem more part of things..
Of course it could be that she just felt her gluteous maximus slip out of the proverbial sling ?

Did anyone else notice, or think that Casey seemed very different today. Much more "coherent" like. Almost like a fog was lifted. I have seen her sit there stoic and zombie like, and very angry, and sometimes emotional.. But today .she seemed very "there"
I am not sure , now that I have seen the video, that she was responding to Cindy, but rather to the medications comments. But even in her head shaking and "wow" ..she just seem more part of things..
Of course it could be that she just felt her gluteous maximus slip out of the proverbial sling ?

Maybe she got the news last night that momma was gonna fall on the sword for her. She did seem quite chipper and attentive! I was on the wesh chat this afternoon and someone said they could imagine her clapping her hands under the table (and saying goody, goody, goody like a 2 year old) as her mommy was testifying. I couldn't have agreed more!

MOO

Mel

I think the "wow" was genuine. I bet Casey heard that excuse her whole life - "It's because of my medication!" so she was probably taken aback that a prosecutor of all people would be the one to throw that in her face.

Please don't take this as an attack, it's just my opinion: the word "genuine" and the name Casey Anthony in the same sentence are an oxymoron!

Please don't take this as an attack, it's just my opinion: the word "genuine" and the name Casey Anthony in the same sentence are an oxymoron!

That's what the TH's said on the video! You're not alone in your sentiment!

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back