2011.06.23 Dr. Drew Show discussing Anthony's and talking with Beth T.

I agree that it is difficult to believe that CA can remember that. She would have to have her organizer from that period, b/c she wouldn't be about to get confirmation of that from her employer.

You would think that she knows she would want to make sure she is correct before saying something. But then again she truly may believe that like rotting pizza-gate this really did happen.

Who could expect GA or anyone else to remember that she was there at that time unless CA said to someone, "Hi there! I just looked up chloroform and neckbreaking today."

She distinctly recalls the date she researched "chlorophyll" on the computer but did not recall the date she last saw her precious grandaughter.

What's all this carp about the Anthonys wanted the truth? They had plenty of time to find it when casey was home with them making brownies.

What's wrong with part of Cindy's testimony is that neck-breacking didn't come up in a pop-up, it came up from the search engine on the address bar and the PT knows this. You can bet their not through cross examining her.

What's wrong with part of Cindy's testimony is that neck-breacking didn't come up in a pop-up, it came up from the search engine on the address bar and the PT knows this. You can bet their not through cross examining her.

What does that mean? Is that the stuff at the bottom of Google results where they suggest other related topics that you can click on and they search it automatically?

I am so sick of hearing about poor, grieving grandmother CA and being a victim of ICA. There is only one victim and that is CAYLEE. The rest of the Anthony family are all perpetrators to varying degrees. Not ONE of them have stood up for Caylee and the suffering that beautiful, innocent child endured. Stand UP for justice for Caylee and stand BESIDE your daughter as she faces the punishment for this crime.

Of course, no child learns to lie that well without a household full of such capable teachers. Just like Daddy Whitman built his son, sniping on a tower, we're all thankful Lee hasn't reached that point. Yet.

I did the books for a doctor and I can tell you that OT was not allowed on a time card or otherwise. A friend of mine also worked "out in the field" and spent a fair amount of time at home working on her laptop or just tending to whatever had come up that day personally and take care of business later on in the day.
That's not to say that it equates to CA's employer but it's not uncommon and many employees take their work home and work uncompensated for that OT. I'm a little unclear on her responsibilities in full so I can't really form an opinion there.

I am so sick of hearing about poor, grieving grandmother CA and being a victim of ICA. There is only one victim and that is CAYLEE. The rest of the Anthony family are all perpetrators to varying degrees. Not ONE of them have stood up for Caylee and the suffering that beautiful, innocent child endured. Stand UP for justice for Caylee and stand BESIDE your daughter as she faces the punishment for this crime.

Thank you! I just about had a stroke when Dr. Drew got all sympathetic on CA....are you kidding me? He has partaken of the Anthony purple Kool-Aid. I am so disappointed in him.

I've only watched once before but does Dr Drew always get so emotional? It may be for real but his almost crying several times was distracting. Especially that personal plea to Cindy in case she was watching.

Thank you! I just about had a stroke when Dr. Drew got all sympathetic on CA....are you kidding me? He has partaken of the Anthony purple Kool-Aid. I am so disappointed in him.

So, anyone that doesn't agree with complete disbelief and/or hatred of the Anthony's is drinking the "kool-aid"? Having a medical degree from USC, as well as a professorship there is not substantial enough to form an opinion that could be correct?

So, anyone that doesn't agree with complete disbelief and/or hatred of the Anthony's is drinking the "kool-aid"? Having a medical degree from USC, as well as a professorship there is not substantial enough to form an opinion that could be correct?

I'm not disputing Dr. Drew's background, Sarah. I just don't understand how he can be so sympathetic toward a woman who has LIED UNDER OATH to protect her daughter, at the expense of justice for her helpless two-year-old granddaughter. I don't find a family that continually lies to be at all sympathetic. The only Anthony family member who is worthy of our sympathy is (or, WAS) Caylee.

At any rate, it's only my opinion and - like you - I am entitled to mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back