2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, for me, it doesn't matter if Chloroform was searched 1 time or if it was searched 84 times. All that matters is that the search was done! It's just like a person googling "How to Make a Bomb" one time and then the next day, their entire house blows up. You don't search for things like that unless the interest is there.

Cindy: "I answered your question specifically." Yeah, right. I listened to Cindy's LE interviews and her depo with Morgan and Morgan. She has no clue how to answer a question specifically.

MOO

Now the syringe thing could be Casey trying to distill the layer of chloroform from the other layers. It could also just be junk in the trash. JMO

CA also lied about the stain in the car. When Baez asked about the stain in the car when they bought it and she said YES and then qualified it by saying there were some small stains in the car. Well small stains in the car do not equal that large child size stain.

And wasn't there something about gas gans or something making an indentation, too? I sort of missed that part. Can someone clarify, please?

Lippman is now on JVM... still on the Cindy Patchover Cleanup World Tour.

I still sympathize with CA...you can only try and imagine what it must be like to stand in her shoes, but you never really know unless you live it yourself. She can't win no matter what she does.

All my sympathy for her evaporated today! she is conniving just like her daughter..

Could the Judge call a mistrial at the end of the trial based on all of Baez' requests? and get to retry the case based on Cindy's sabotage. And this time, make sure the ANTHONY's are NOT in Court and not watching at home (although they still will)

Sorry of starting an o/t view....bad moggie. self imposed time out.

Just got home from commiserating with neighbor. Her daughter made a point that was a day brightener for me. She said that if the jurors were on this planet for the past 3 years the one thing they could not escape seeing is the antics of CA and GA played on TV over and over again. She is right.

Lippman is now on JVM... still on the Cindy Patchover Cleanup World Tour.

He should be with his star. Big party at the house, I bet! Wish we still had our Anthony cams.

New here, but just wanted to say that Cindy has retracted things so much that I can't believe her. The bad thing is the jury doesn't have access like we have so I'm not sure how they took her at her words today. Hopefully they her words fall to the floor if not it takes pre-mediation out the equation, possibly.

I mean during the 911 call she said the trunk smelled like death. Now she claims after 11 years the stain was there when they bought it. She is a flip-flopper at best.

In all I wish we could fast forward this trial because I want a conviction already.

Thanks, but I meant the state's discovery that they have submitted, listing CA,s co-workers, home depot tapes, etc.
Sorry, mostly lurk. Not sure if it has been addressed.

It seems to me I remember CA coworker/s being talked to. I can't find the files though. Thought I had them.

Btw, for me, it doesn't matter if Chloroform was searched 1 time or if it was searched 84 times. All that matters is that the search was done! It's just like a person googling "How to Make a Bomb" one time and then the next day, their entire house blows up. You don't search for things like that unless the interest is there.

Agree, but the jury has to believe Casey looked up Chloroform not Cindy!

Being serious here, how do you console yourself from this? How do you let it go and not let it get the best of you.. I am just so sick and mad right now.I feel as if I have been punched in the stomach. Back to my old thinking, I do not trust any of the Anthonys......they are all serious liars....................

Oh I feel ya... I immediately declared I was done watching trial but lookie here... I'm still watching. My temper flared and I'm now back to accepting what happened.

I think it boils down to we can't change what happened so "what now." I HAVE to believe in karma. If I didn't, I would go insane.

Plus... when I'm done working... I'm-a-drinkin'. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member