2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone missed CA's testimony or wants to watch it again Patty has it up on her YT channel, starts at 22:45-at least the first part is there, others will quickly follow. Click on the lettering in the bar at the top of the box to go to her channel page.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/1947Sierra#p/u/0/puUv15GEguM"]YouTube - ‪1947Sierra's Channel‬‏[/ame]

Linda took a step back because she KNOWS she has some ammo she can bring forward still. She clued us in about the FB and Myspace and the passwords.

In the rebuttal phase they are going to blast Cindy outtta the water. They will have some proof from Gentiva, some computer forensics records and the actual time card for that day, info about the password, and maybe her cell ping records as well. LDB is smart for stepping down until she has all of that ready to 'show and tell' for the jury.imoo

Yes and she made CA state on the record her lies today. They are documented and will be used in her impeachment and subsequent perjury trial.

Anyone that has had a Youtube video as a popup please raise your hands. I use FF which keeps popups from showing up so I haven't and I don't believe CA should have either. JMO

Well she is on that special medication that has improve her memory. Unlike others who memory fades with time ca improves. Wish my mom with dementia had a few of those pills way back when

This is gold if in fact those dates LDB asked about are on Monday's.

Unfortunately, Cindy could always lie (surprise, surprise!) and say she didn't have staff meetings on Monday's in March, she had staff meetings on Monday's in June.

trial is focusing on computer records and if day light saving time impacted the forensic work by investigators!
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:17 PM

Been in meetings all day. What did cindy say?

What didn't she say, would be easier..she did the searches..for chloroform and neck breaking. She lied about being at work, when she was really at home on the day the searches were done...blah, blah, lie, blah lie, lie, lie. It was disgusting.

LDB was pi$$ed! I say don't get mad, get even! I read CA's depo and the only search she admitted to was the chlorophyll. I'm speechless.

I remember that like yesterday. LDB asked her very kindly to write down what she searched for on a piece of paper, and asked her to spell her out. NOW we're hearing that the search led to chloroform, and a neck breaking pop up with a skate boarding video?

Even my son was watching it and saying "LIAR". He's quite computer savy and knows computers don't search on their own, and I've yet to have a neck breaking skateboarding video ever pop up on my computer.

Just my opinion only!

MOO

Mel

CA was there to save ICA's life......But CA still LIVES on passive-aggression, and if she's still mad about it, she'll dig it in there for ICA.
d

If I was the Anthony's attorney today, I would toss this case right out of my office. Ethical attorneys do not want their clients committing perjury.
:gasp: :escape:

The special on NBC last night...or ABC...whatever....were the A's paid for new pics of Caylee?? Look at how many people are making a living off the blood of a 2 yr. old. :sick:

Are they getting paid for pictures shown on hln programs dr drew,nancy grace, and more they have constant picures of Caylee running during the shows.

Cindy's work emails will come back, Gentiva is subject to HIPPA, which requires maintaining records for much longer than 3 years...

This is so true. I have been researching how companies keep medical records, how long, how they are destroyed, all day for my husband's homework. They have to keep everything 10 years.

a1211.jpg

Linda took a step back because she KNOWS she has some ammo she can bring forward still. She clued us in about the FB and Myspace and the passwords.

In the rebuttal phase they are going to blast Cindy outtta the water. They will have some proof from Gentiva, some computer forensics records and the actual time card for that day, info about the password, and maybe her cell ping records as well. LDB is smart for stepping down until she has all of that ready to 'show and tell' for the jury.imoo

I didn't think the SAs would go after CA for perjury but I think they will now.

IMO

Well as i see it they should have never been allowed to sit in court everyday.
The lies wil catch them... There are tooo many to keep track of.

HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

Excellent point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members