2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain your comment....and exactly what is going on and why?

I AM SO CONFUSED
He called NS to ask him about an email he never received...that was after asking questions that are protected by work product.

Ashton objects on relevance and hearsay.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:08 PM

#CaseyAnthony Working on stories for @WESH 2 news. Analysis from our legal experts in this half hour. Effects of Cindy's testimony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:08 PM

Defense is doing anything and everything to try and discredit the fbi

"And what does P E U mean?" - Cheney Mason

Do you REALLY want me to tell you Cheney......let's say it together...

PEE EEEEEE, You!!!!

TEU= trace evidence unit
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:07 PM

CM says material fact is that tape is claimed murder weapon by state and NS testimony proves it - get photos with scales to prove it

In CAs depo she said:

"I may have looked up the ingredients of Chloroform. I may have looked up the ingredients but not how to make it."

If CA can remember seeing an insignificant pop-up I would think she would remember saying that.

Even though I'm a central Florida resident, I'm woefully less informed than most of you folks so if I'm missing something, please straighten me out: I'm wondering why the prosecution even included those chloroform searches in the evidence when they had Cindy claiming to have looked the word up way back in her deposition.

I would think that the odds against two people in the same family independently doing a search on a word like "chloroform" during a short time frame are pretty high so either Casey didn't do the search at all or Cindy lied about it as long as three years ago.

Surely, they're aware of her well-known propensity to "help" her daughter .... I think JA and LDB are the bee's knees but they should have anticipated that this COULD happen, shouldn't they?

2 FBI witnesses #caseyanthony are outside of jury and relate to photos of duct tape & why scale photos weren't taken. Murder weapon issue?
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:09 PM

Just seen on their way to Florida :)

j8ekb9.jpg

Gawd, I hope so...I'm starting to wonder now.

Mason says Ashton is trying to create a theory w/ duct tape- murder weapon. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:10 PM

Mason is now trying to explain why Savage should be allowed to testify. Ashton has said his testimony isn't relevant #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:10 PM

It sounds to me like Cindy did do her chloraphyll search which led to chloroform but not on the same day that Casey did the myspace and how to make chloroform search. They need to check the computer usage for March for chloraphyll and determine what date Cindy did that. She obviously has her date wrong.

JA says that DT is saying that prosecution is doing something wrong and attack on counsel is prohibited

I also don't understand why the Anthonys are holding a presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member