2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LKB was talking about socks and shoes, I can't remember where. Its funny how she says things on air right before the Defense does in court. Sneaky!

WTH was the point of Mr. Baaeeezzz calling her as a witness??? Weird. Rut roh, defense calling Cindy Anthony.

Cindy is back. mombomb, I am suddenly thinking of your screen name! lmao

DT calls CA. Tears ran down my face when I saw her pretty purple dress. Be strong for Caylee, Cindy!

What the hell was that? Ask Casey if Caylee was wearing shoes and socks when she died, how would anyone else possibly know? Oh, Cindy's up.

The defense is trying to impeach Dr. Vass so how is it fair that the prosecution can't question the defense "expert" on whether or not he could've done the testing. I don't get it.

The prosecution will question Dr. Vass. as a rebuttal witness :) It will be OK.

How do you all feel the state did with that last chemist guy. The one that just left the court? Did he hurt the state's case??? I am worried.

I think JA won that round by the judge reading the instruction about the burden of proof he has indicated to the Jury that JA was going to ask why the defences hadn't tested it ......

Same here..in other words the victim has no rights..the defense gets to throw crap out there to save their client..but the victim since they are dead..has to pretty much have their killer on full video committing the crime, admitting to the crime..and most times they take it back. :maddening:Makes no sense to me..and who the heck admits to killing?:maddening:

It sucks, why can't they just defend their client...without foolywang, and just let it be, what it will be...it's not okay, to play games to this magnitude(imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500