2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question,

Why would she lie about this but swear she did not leave the pool ladder out ?

Wouldnt it had been easier to say she might have forgot to put the pool ladder away?

The pool ladder story is just another CA creation to deflect away from premeditation..
If her mouth is moving, she's lying.

Probably ICa only one with a password for her Casey Profile she would want privacy...maybe this is how they can impeach Cindy? if the searches were done under Casey's pofile..

Get her on perjury - the prosecution has a great case but I have to hope they do go after her. She lied on the stand today she did not lie in her deposition.

Do you all feel as sick as I do? I was praising CA for doing the right thing. She had me fooled........I'm embarrassingly shocked by what Cindy just did. OMG

:banghead::banghead:

I bought it hook, line and sinker as well. Maybe had a little doubt in the pit of my stomach, but I gave that woman the benefit of MY doubt. That is because I am a decent, upstanding, HONEST person.

Doubt is all they have to prove and for someone who has no clue about this case. Will have some doubt. My Mom worked for a judge for 14 years and not looking good. In any case she is going to get life instead of death.I can tell you I would rather die than be in jail for the rest of my life. I love this judge.I have faith.

good question. In fact it was Cindy who brought it up, not the defense (they didn't ask her specifically, she just threw it up). So I'm not sure if that legally opened the door. Baez didn't question her or ask her anything about it. I was so hoppin mad I'm not sure if I remember Linda bringing it up.

MOO

Mel

CA was there to save ICA's life......But CA still LIVES on passive-aggression, and if she's still mad about it, she'll dig it in there for ICA.

wha????

A few muffled yawns from jurors.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:42 PM

3:37

dDIRECT EXAMINATION OF KEVIN STINGER BY JB

A sergeant and computer forensics examiner with OCSO

Regarding Net analysis report prepared for the HP in this case, after the key word of chloroform was found, they used Net Analysis and Cache Back.

He did not recall doing this search himself. Detective Osborne would have.

The computer print out on the screen was a result of the program that was run. He is familiar with the document.

JB tried again to get this document into evidence.

LDB - just this page? Do you have a hard copy?

JB has the disk.

HHJBP - has the witness reviewed the entire document.

JB to witness - please review the entire document and I will only be asking you about the month of March.

LDB - object because item is not marked.

JB - Item is marked as

SIDEBAR #10 requested by LDB (3:41-3:42)

Recess to 3:50

and the jury won't know that their attorney tipped off the public that they would lie to save CA from the death penalty. Wow.

I wonder if KC used tabs like I do. Right now I have about 10 tabs open. Did they even have that in 2008? If she did and it shows Myspace logged into on one tab and the searches on another that would be damning.

The searches were done through a user account with a password.

JWG did a great article on TheHinkyMeter about the searches on the Anthony desktop. It will explain why Cindy lied. The site is down or I would provide a link.

Ha...the witness Sandra Osborne just CONFIRMED that a password had to be used on one of the user accounts. The password started with rico (as in ricardo).

There will be more to prove CA lied.

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

I have no doubt that depo thread will be resurrected this evening...will you remind us on that thread to check Hinky to see if back up so we can reread JWG?

I don't like it either. But Cindy fibbed back in 2009 in her depo. She has to stick to what she said then. I don't believe that she is doing anything other than sticking to what she said back then. JB even said she said all of this stuff to everyone back in 2009. She drops from that...she will be in violation of the law.
Do you remember her saying she looked up chloroform 86 times? I remember she misspelled chlorophyll...but that's it.

Perhaps Cindy is PO'd that the truth about Georges affair is coming out, and she is ready to help throw him under the bus...

I am just sick at my stomach right now.

FWIW (and i can hardly keep up) Somebody spent money from Cindy's account at PetSmart on 3/10 - so if she's trying to tie to the dog's disfunction, this might be a more likely date.

ICA may have been testing the choloform on the dogs. jmo

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet as I believe that the SA will get the necessary computer details, phone records, etc. and use them in their rebuttle. That said, Bill S. saying that CA's testimony was the first torpedo in the State's case. Makes me wonder what Jose offered Cindy in exchange for this testimony.

There's noway that Baez can out smart JA. Not gonna happen folks. Cindy r all the Anthony's can lie all they want, not gonna help ICA

One thing I can't stand is a liar. Being charged with perjury or not if she would fess up and admit she lied in her 2009 depo and state why she did and why she is telling the truth now I would have some respect and sympathy for her but right now I have none. It shows she does not want justice for Caylee, she just wants to save her own skin and her inmate daughter's. :sick:
I'm not buying the meds made her have a bad memory ploy, she out and out lied! She is despicable!

Mom made us take a bite of Ivory soap if we were caught lying.

Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

I think the jury can find KC guilty, and at the same time have sympathy for CA (despite her lies on the stand about the computer searches), and may recommend LWOP instead of the DP (if any of the jurors are able to identify with CA). MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtDiva