2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that may be the case, but sometimes she quickly looks away, like she had uncomfortable eye contact with someone, even when the DT are at the podium.

Looks to me like she looks at the podium when they ask a question and then looks to the witness when they answer. The Defense team can make my eyes wish I'd never seen them too. ;)

Is anyone testifying? I have no audio. Just LDB and audience shots?

Help!

ETA: LOL...nevermind, sidebar. I think I nodded off. :floorlaugh:

For the trunk- they have the decomp hair, the 7 witness testimony that it smelled like a dead body, the have the DT witness from UCF that said the chemicals were consistent with decomp the adipocere on the paper towels, the entomology evidence... all without Dr. Vass. This is of course assuming that the DT, namely DS, can discredit Dr. Vass with this witness, who seems to have a shady past and only can testify as an expert in toxicology.

I think the jury has made a decision on that issue. I don't believe anything the DT can do is going to dissuade them from believing a dead body was in ICA's car. I also think they realize that the entire defense, from the OS on, is designed to remove any attachment between the event and ICA, and I don't think they buy that either. It doesn't make sense.

And as Judge Judy always says, "If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true." (I'll grant you that the mind-bending DT may challenge that theory yet).

:cow:

Someone in that courtroom HAS to have observed what the heck CA is doing. Is she reading constantly or writing?? Texting?? WHAT is she doing?? She seems to never look up.

WESH reporting that Anthony's lawyer "retracting his statement" regarding their belief that their daughter is not innocent. Ooops!

ETA: NOT retracting...clarifying that they do not want the DP for ICA. SORRY!!

Magiepie at Hinky says she actually isn't looking at the witness nor the podium nor the jury. She says the camera angles are strange. ICA usually stares straight into the courtroom - not looking at anything in particular.

I could have sworn she was looking at the witness though. And she seems to shoot glances at the podium from what I see.

I think Magpie is wrong on this - ICA's head moves like a ping pong ball going back and forth watching podium then witness, it's obvious when you watch caseycam.

CNN just showing LDB sitting with heads in hands, blinking as she thinks.

WTH is going on? Did I miss something?

Right before that they showed her blinking and staring at her computer, I just think she appears very exhausted.....

sorry - got bumped - was DCS trying to get Logan to testify to lab protocols after he was only certified as a toxicologist?

1) "Psssst....Is this dude on our side or or what"?
2) "See that podium? Can I have a go up there? No dancing, I pinky promise".

Attachments

• ica ashton cross not an expert chemist.jpg
    ica ashton cross not an expert chemist.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 82
  • ICA point.jpg
    ICA point.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 93
Why does it look like Casey has been staring at either her parents OR the prosecution table during that entire sidebar (while whispering back & forth w/that female lawyer sitting next to her)?? I wonder what they were looking at/talking about???

:twocents: IF DCS makes a contrast and compare "chart" of forensic vs research labs..............I'm walking in I-95 barefoot....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Meet you there....

You know I could never make it though this with out you guys...

Lions and tigers and bears oh my....

I mean...squirrels and pizza and Gatorade bottles....I do believe in spooks....

ok - then who tied the leashes on the flies?

I don't know, but Baez seems to think Dr. Vass did as a hobby. LOL. He at least asked him that question, but I don't think Vass said he did. God, you just can't make this stuff up! You just can't!

WESH reporting that Anthony's lawyer "retracting his statement" regarding their belief that their daughter is not innocent. Ooops!

I dont know that this is accurate, unless something changed from what was released this morning.

They have spent more time trying to discredit Dr. Vass than anything else. All they are doing is reinforcing his testimony and making sure the jury hasn't forgotten Dr. Vass.

Is this the witness on depo who basically didn't know anything and got all of his information by reading articles? I remember the prosecution destroying that guy and I'm thinking this is him.

I'm pretty sure thats Kenneth Furton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member