2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clothes are made different. Sizes are different. Kids can wear different size clothes...what's your point, JB?

I all seriousness, I think Baez should be tested for ADD. He is incredibly distracted by the adult equivalant of "shiny objects", cannot formulate a coherent thought without lots of help, and cannot get from A to B without stopping off at D, H, M and R along the way.

Mercy.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy is more dressed up and has a new haircut for her testimony as a defense witness

48 seconds ago

I noticed the haircut yesterday as well.

You go Kathy!

Of course Caylee was at the high end of the growth chart~!! I expect nothing else out of Cindy. Dollars to donuts, cindy is spinning the size. cindy is giving her spin.Caylee was not a large child for her age.

What difference does it make that Cindy thinks the shorts didn't fit her...it was Caylee in the swamp thrown away like garbage. What if the shorts don't fit, you must acquit???

Isn't there pictures of Caylee in those clothes prior to her death?

Sidebar galore!! Hope I don't get shutout again today with the board being so busy. I went through a withdrawel there for 20 minutes!

baez trying to get in the ONE video of ICA actually playing with Caylee.. bet he cuts it off before the part where ICA "is done" with her.

And JB wants to play a vidoe of Caylee. Mayhaps to evoke the FAKE TEARS from both CA and ICA. WHATEVER JB!!!!

Jose at sidebar, appears he is taking on the role of a bobble-head doll. Are they trying to show the father's day video?

I hope someone with the SA's office realizes that once a toddler is out of diapers, they can fit into smaller shorts.

present!!!!

Morning everyone!!!! I'm tired. Didn't get very good sleep. But I'm here!!! And it's Friday!!!

I see CA on. God help us all. I hope to not throw anything this time. But I doubt that will happen.

Cindy's voice was shaking. You could tell she was lying.

The state doesn't want THEIR video to be shown. I don't blame them!!! That video is Caylee last, and it should only be shown to convict her killer.

Man, I am so mad about yesterday.

I can't wait for the rebuttal case.

The shoes and socks things drive me nuts too..what does that prove? Lots of people don't wear shoes and/or socks in the house, especially in Fl in the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74