2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually if the shorts didn't fit they would have to have been not on her. Right? If they didn't fit you couldn't squeeze them onto her. Ridiculous.

In the defense fabrication, Caylee was running around as normal that morning and hopped into the pool, where she drowned. Who was supposed to have dressed her in shorts too small no longer in the shorts drawer - Roy Kronk?

or GA....poor guy has that mack trunk heading his way...I only hope it backfires on ICA big...for she will not, is not accepting any responsiblity in Caylee's death...that will hurt her...JMHO

Cindy on the stand just puts me instantly in a bad mood. My 3 year old is big for her age and she can fit in her sisters 24 months and 2T shorts.

What do the shorts have to do with JB's drowning and molestation theory???

You know what impression the 24 months shorts give me? Caylee was fending for herself. Dressing herself along with her cheese in the fridge and getting the jar of peanut butter asking for someone to open it. Along with Casey telling Caylee "get your shoes and socks on, we're leaving" and the female witness helping her as she struggled. A 2 year old feeding and clothing themself because her mother couldn't be bothered to get up or get off of the computer.

A 24 month old can dress themselves? Guess my kids were way behind the curve then.

CA and attorney left to babysit are just staring at nothing. So staged.

CA has really aged...her face looks like she's been crying alot...I hope she comes through for Caylee and also GA...I hope she's not throwing her hubby under that mack truck....

Um, think Cindy is putting that mack truck in gear and will mow down anyone in her way.

do you promise to tell the truth, the half truth, and nothing of the truth, so help you God?

so help me God yes.

Sounds like to me, she's prayed about this, and has decided to lie, and ask God to forgive her and understand why she's doing this.

Thus, the 'so help me God', yes.

There are some mothers on the jury, they know the size of the shorts don't matter.

Good grief, I wore a 6T from 3rd grade until junior high school 7th grade.

I firmly believe what the A's are doing are trying to save her life, not trying to get her found not guilty. I listened to their lawyer last night on 360 and he still never denied that he said that they told him they believe she is 'not innocent'. The point was made that 'not innocent' is not necessarily the same as 'not guilty'. 'innocent' is not a legal term, it's either guilty or not guilty.

Lippman is as full of it as the As are.

well SA needs to bring up how CA said the first time she was on the stand . how much chunkier caylee was ins that video. she said first time she was on the stand that caylee had thinned out.

JB yukking it up at sidebar....CA looks meaner than a junkyard dawg

The whole theory of anyone dressing Caylee after she died does not make sense to me. Why would anyone put a diaper on a body? If underclothes were desired ~ I believe she was going through toilet training and probably had training pants. No one would dress a dead child in diapers, which were found at the disposal site. moo.

Where was RK supposed to have gotten Caylee's shorts? Thrift store? Broke into the A's home?

Don't get it.

The shoes and socks things drive me nuts too..what does that prove? Lots of people don't wear shoes and/or socks in the house, especially in Fl in the summer!

I'm in Illinois and unless I have to go to the store or into the work office I'm a barefoot baby. I love the feel of grass under my feet. My Ma is the same way, and she's sixty something.

I'm glad I haven't eaten anything yet, I don't know if my stomach can handle CA.

The video is coming in and CA has already reviewed it.

Ja seems in very good spirits this morning.. Im taking that as a good sign

I think I am going to be sick I can't believe this Why Cindy?? Caylee needed you. I hope you go to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500