2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect...

If she applied duct tape to keep her quiet, wouldn't that leave nasty marks on her face? This is assuming it was something she routinely did, unless you are suggesting the one and only time she attempted to quiet Caylee with duct tape she died?
Also don't you think a 2.5 year old could simply tear off the duct tape? Sorry but its the muder weapon and it was premeditated.

Three pieces wrapped into her hair were not meant to come off unless she planned on cutting her hair off.

IMO

LOL Linda's attitude as DT asked for pictures, "As soon as they are marked I will show them to counsel" like don't get your panties in a wad.

LBD needs to approach this carefully JMHO.

Is this the same CA who was screaming into the tv camera that Caylee was still alive and the entire world should be looking for her?

Hoping someone reminds the SA about this video, it needs to be shown to the jury...

Cindys face did not look happy that Baez didn't have any other questions for her. The long breathe she blew out when it was time for cross by the State showed she thought to herself "Oh no, here we go...."

I found it interesting last nite when the A's lawyer was talking he stated again that GA had not ever molested ICA but he didnt mention LA at all..
things that make you say hmmmmmmmm

Why is he even appearing in MSM doing interviews during an active trial????

I am dumbfounded .................!!! WTF! They are ALL (A's) in on the lies. This "Play" was 'scripted' in JB's office 8 wks ago. Oh, jmo!

ICA stated early on that the 'kidnappers' had given her a script that she was to stick to.

Your post just reminded me of this. Sorry no link!

wm :)

Whoa...LDB snippy...as soon as I mark them I will show them to counsel...Go LDB, bring this trial back to the evidence at hand..not a fantasy, not a make believe, not a pretend one....the one where ICA premeditated the death of Caylee Marie....

LDB is up for cross with witness #CindyAnthony #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:59 AM

#CaseyAnthony state now preparing pictures of their own. Cross about to start.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:59 AM

Sidebar is over. Baez has no further questions for #CindyAnthony #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:59 AM

Yes“@sherisaid: @bobkealing Did you hear Cindy Anthony say she called George at work the day Caylee died to ask about pool ladder?
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:58 AM

When Linda was talking to Baez just now, Casey looked to be saying as Linda was walking away "he said he's not" with a disappointing look.

Does anyone else think that this was not the Anthony's plan to go down this road until we got into the trial and saw that their daughter was getting a one way ticket to death row? I almost feel like they said "omigosh - she might just get sent to death row" and they've pulled out all the lies?

TOTALLY agree. CA will soon realize perjury is NOT a game.

LDB buttoning up her jacket. This must be going to be good!

long time reader here...love WS...still trying to figure out how to post...
This case is driving me NUTS...Did I hear CA correctly this a.m. say that Caylee swam everyday during her week off JUNE 2008 ???!!!
ETA...Sorry!!! I thought she was referring to her next time off when she had hoped to see Caylee but didn't...I'm just too anxious to help prosecution with this "inconsistent" testimony!!

CA: They are saying Caylee drown in the pool.
Casey: Surprise. Surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member