2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figure since JB and Geraldo are "bff's" and all this might be ONE time he's worth listening to see what he says...........:floorlaugh:

I watched another Judge Piro two hour special last night replaced Hannity and GVS Geraldo was on OF COURSE... Strange he was very subdued and deferential to JJP I couldn't figure out why I wondered at the time if he knew she would slap him around if he spouted any DT spin BS... now I wonder if he knows something and I am certain he wouldn't be subdued if it was good news for JB.

those tiles look just like mine and mine are 16" sq. So it would be approx 2.5 of those tiles stacked.

For me its not so much the height of the handle - its the SHOES!

Those sneakers in the glass door pic are bigger and more bulky (which they get as a child moves up in sizes). 2 - 3 yr old's sneakers don't look that big and bulky - IDK - for me its the shoes in the pic more than anything else.

I'm not saying it is the height of the handle....the arm just doesn't look right. Looks like one of those rubber dolls where you can bend and pose them. The arm has a unnatural curve. IMO

Correct. That's not the bandana I was thinking about, nor the dress. I still have no doubt that was Caylee at that door. JMO. Although, the tennis shoes did surprise me a bit.

Anyone have that pic of the sliding glass door handy? TIA. Who else could it have been but Caylee?

thank you for being one of the few people who agree with me on this. that is also not the bandanna nor the dress i was talking about. that is DEFINITELY caylee.

Pehraps CM is moving to demote JB from lead attorney due to the constant mistakes regarding what the court has ordered. Possible that kc is giving time to make that decision. Will JB even be on the team next week? Will this cause the defense teams much desired mistrial?

Could someone help me re-find that wonderful picture of JA & LDB that someone screen printed yesterday? I need another little laugh before I leave today?

Since everyone is talking about the photo:

Don't forget perspective (angle of photo being taken) alters image sizes or appearances thereof, lighting changes colors. There is more, but the photo appears to be Caylee.

someone PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there pictures of caylee in that outfit? dress and matching bandanna? someone with more resources please find this picture because i am 99% sure i remember seeing it.

I was just thinking the same thing. But if I remember correctly they are close up and wouldnt show if she was wearing those shoes.

Just wanted to add my personal, amateur, FWIW opinion.

I just watched the footage of the attorneys leaving the courthouse. Typically, JB is sporting shades, smirking, yucking it up with fans, and chatting with co-counsel.

The body language I just watched is a total departure from his "norm".....and might I add....a bit of a "tell".

JB was the only member of the DT that was NOT wearing sunglasses. It's as if he was trying to PROVE he had nothing to hide by letting people "SEE" his eyes. since he never does that.....to me that says.....I just got spanked but I don't want anyone else to think so.

Additionally, he was in the middle of the "pack" and the others were at a good 3 -4 foot distance from him.

Just an observation.

ITA - I didn't notice the sunglasses simply because the body language and distance between JB and CM spoke volumes.

It certainly wasn't like their usual sidewalk / cross walk stroll.

You know what bothers me about that picture? How blurry it is. And none of Caylee's face is in that picture. Every other picture I've seen is crystal clear and you can see part of Caylee's face. But this one is blurry and you can't see her face at all. Even if it was just a back shot of her, I feel like someone blurred it up for a reason. Why keep a picture of Caylee that is that blurry? That just doesn't make sense to me. As perfectionistic as Cindy is, she SO would have gotten rid of a picture like this.

ETA: The shoes drive me crazy too. I KNOW Cindy has a thing for everything to match, even accessories. Why on earth would she allow Caylee to wear those shoes with that cute outfit?

Maybe this is a picture Casey or someone else took? I can see Casey not caring what shoes go with what outfit. I don't know. This picture really bothers me.

According to JVM, ICA had been crying in the courtroom earlier today!

Maybe so, I miss some stuff sometimes but what I saw was KC blowing her nose, etc. like she had a cold or something and I saw GA doing the same thing , which I have read that he does often. I saw CA laughing and chatting. .....Just what I saw........
wonder if anyone has a screen shot of them crying???

You scaled it with those tiles didn't you. LOL

Might have known it would be YOU accusing me of "eyeballing" the measurement, my friend. Geez, I don't want to have to break out the video camera and download my trusty ole 30' tape showing the measurement, LOL

\

I thought I read here somewhere here that she was 20"

Thanks to poster for the photo with measurements.

Question : The tennis shoes the little girl is wearing -- have those tennis shoes been identified as Caylee ?

MOO MOO MOO ... My Opinion is it is NOT Caylee -- this little girl looks taller.

Witness tampering?

Cindy doing a 180, and Lee admitting after talking with his parents, he met with the defense in the middle of the trial.

This apparrent 180 since the A's direct and then meeting with JB got me wondering if JB made some veiled threat to the A's to get on his side or he would bring them all down with ICA.

Know it is probably too unethicial for even JB but it keeps crossing my mind.

I can't see Cindy and Casey dressing Caylee in a cute sundress, headscarf and running SNEAKERS.

those tiles look just like mine and mine are 16" sq. So it would be approx 2.5 of those tiles stacked.

For me its not so much the height of the handle - its the SHOES!

Those sneakers in the glass door pic are bigger and more bulky (which they get as a child moves up in sizes). 2 - 3 yr old's sneakers don't look that big and bulky - IDK - for me its the shoes in the pic more than anything else.

There house is old. I think the tiles are probably 12 x 12. Could be wrong but they don't look big that big to me. I so agree with you about the shoes. Toddler tennis shoes are not that big and bulky. Those shoes look like something a 1st grader would wear.

Wow JB should be worrying more about his client than his image.

this one?

That picture looks bigger than a 2 1/2 year old. I have a granddaughter that is two and one that is 3. This picture looks slimmer than Caylee and taller. The picture looks bigger than the size of my 3 yr old granddaughter. My 2 yr and 4 month actually still has baby pudge.

I would BET she knows exactly what happened already. (and what ... did she rush right to the studio like the network anchors did on 9/11?)

I'll take that bet and raise you $20 bucks - she prolly got a call from the studio while she is having her in house makeup being put on and she didn't have time to have her "eyes" done...cause she had to be on the air. She has no idea what happened today - she is spinning....spinning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member